Injury Report: Ryan Reaves

rutz

Aug 1, 2022
Reaves hopefully on LTIR and off to Robidas Island for next 3 years of his contract. Leafs need 4th liners who have speed on the forecheck, can hit and kill penalties.Hopefully have at least 1 on this line not afraid to drop the gloves to stickup for teammates would be a bonus.

blue stick

Jan 28, 2019

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Reaves gets a lot of hate man and I dont like that. Don't blame the player, blame the GM for signing him.

We all know what type of player Reaves was. Expecting him to come to score goals and assists, we are only disappointing ourselves.

He's a good guy and the players love him. Just wish we didn't give that big of a contract but I still dont mind him on the team I dont care what anyone says.

With all that being said, if we can find a proper playoff upgrade, go for it

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Get well soon Reavo

img_1_1702759944782~2.jpg

Reactions: authentic

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
Seriously the comments in this thread are petty And show an overall lack of class.

sure reaves is overpaid, but only by a couple hundred thousand. His cap hit is not really all that significant especially given the cap space we have now.

im glad the injury isnt as bad as initially feared. Hope to see him back on the ice soon.

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
What does Reaves offer?

Can’t skate
Can’t shoot
Can’t pass
Can’t receive a pass
Has no agility
Isn’t defensively responsible
Cant protect players as he is only good for 5 mins of ice time and yapping from bench isn’t intimidating anyone

Lack of class?

It’s just the truth :)

He received a retirement check

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Only saw the last half of the third, which by the way was frigging awesome.

What happened to Reaves?
He skated himself awkwardly face first into the boards, appeared to injure his left knee or hip or something like that. Then he needed help leaving the ice, but the Leafs medical staff were like “nah we’re good”, and he fell down the stairs.

Reactions: ToneDog

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
So Reaves injury not as bad as originally thought.

Ryan Reaves Injury 'Not As Bad As It Appeared', Maple Leafs Forward to be Placed on Injured Reserve, Pontus Holmberg Called Up​

The Maple Leafs will be without the physical forward for at least a week.
Looks like Friedman has to eat it, Reaves was placed on LTIR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad