Youtube: Ryan Reaves vs Nicolas Deslauriers

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Reaves out landed Deslauriers. The one punch Deslauriers did manage to land caused damage.

I wouldn't call that an impressive performance for Deslauriers either.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Reaves loves getting that spin cycle going. If you can weather that, you'll be fine. He throws heavy shots but theyre super wild.

I'm super disappointed in the Lucic situation. I think he would whack Reaves pretty good.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Reaves out landed Deslauriers. The one punch Deslauriers did manage to land caused damage.

I wouldn't call that an impressive performance for Deslauriers either.
I mean, anytime you clearly. beat Reeves, it's impressive by default

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
It didn't really look like much landed clean. Did reaves get a finger to the eye or did he eat one that I missed?

bov

Nov 13, 2010
This is a clear win for Deslauriers in my eyes. No damaging blows either way, but he avoided taking clean punches when he started off with no grip, landed a sneaky one, then completely took over when he got a hold of Reaves.

Reactions: randywoodsghost

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
Reaves loves getting that spin cycle going. If you can weather that, you'll be fine. He throws heavy shots but theyre super wild.

I'm super disappointed in the Lucic situation. I think he would whack Reaves pretty good.
Reaves greatest asset in a fight is his strength. He struggles against anyone that he can't overpower i.e. his fight with MacDermid last season.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
This is a clear win for Deslauriers in my eyes. No damaging blows either way, but he avoided taking clean punches when he started off with no grip, landed a sneaky one, then completely took over when he got a hold of Reaves.
I would've loved for this to be a clear win for Deslauriers but it definitely wasn't. Reaves did land one near the start and I'm not so sure Deslauriers hit anything but helmet. It was a draw in a crap fight.

Reactions: SnS

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I think Reaves has an eye injury from a poke/scratch which might explain the turnaround in the fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad