Ryan O'Marra vs. Kyle Chipchura

eddy

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
I like both players and think they have a very similar style. I'd say that O'marra has more offensive upside and is probably the better player from that point of view. However I'd say that Chipchura's defence and leadership qualities are better, not taking away from O'marra's cause he's solid in those areas too, but that truely is Kyle's bread and butter and i'd say he takes the cake on that aspect. And like someone mentioned before Chipchura has shown in the AHL playoffs so far that he is truely a big game player, in a on a lot of big goals. All in all I'm thinking most people would take O'marra at this point.

TRVIPERS

Sep 26, 2006
Home of the Jets
Thanks, not that made sense :)

Note that I wasnt trying to disregard O'Marra, who I don't know much...I was jsut showing my opinion on what I knew and what I thought. I kind of fell that most of those complete players end up as 3rdliner, not because they wouldn't fit a second line, but because they can play a role that no one else on the team plays as well..they might be kinda victims of their own talents..still, its probably what will keep them in the NHl for many years..

Yeah,I hear ya.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad