Injury Report: Ryan McDonagh: Jaw contusion and neck spasm, but NO 2nd concussion

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
A concussion isn't minor. No matter how small. That's brain and head stuff. The neck spasms are really crappy too. I think he will be more cautious now and may not fire on full steam.

Hes recovered from the concussion. Neither you or I have any idea how severe his neck spasms are.

You may be right, but I'd think that if they were bad enough to get in the way of him performing at 'close' to his best, he'd be held out a little longer.

JMO.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I half agree. Probably because I'm a member of the keep him out a little longer club. Let's see though I guess. From experiences neck spasms can mess someone up :(

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Hes recovered from the concussion. Neither you or I have any idea how severe his neck spasms are.

You may be right, but I'd think that if they were bad enough to get in the way of him performing at 'close' to his best, he'd be held out a little longer.

JMO.

I mean, I have so little faith of him even being effective in the lineup just yet that I've benched him on my fantasy team :naughty:

He'll be good to go towards the end of the week. Maybe he'll play against Dallas.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
But there's no point in holding him out once he's healed and has no symptoms. It's not like they are telling him to play next game regardless. If his symptoms subside and he's good to go next week against STL/DAL then he's going to play those games. They are not going to hold him out an extra week or two just because once they've already cleared him and decided he's ok. This isn't week 17 of the NFL where injuries are highly possible and teams may have nothing to play for.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Lmao at all the arm chair doctors that think they know so much... It really is quite amusing. Haven't checked the boards in a while cause I've been so busy, but it definitely did just remind me how humorous they are!

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Lmao at all the arm chair doctors that think they know so much... It really is quite amusing. Haven't checked the boards in a while cause I've been so busy, but it definitely did just remind me how humorous they are!

Mac was very fortunate that he wasn't horribly injured this second time around so close after returning from his earlier concussion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->