Injury Report: Ryan McDonagh (upper-body injury) | cleared to play

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
You guys member when our PK was #8 before the game in Vegas?

Member storm troopers too?
Yeah notice that was exactly when Callahan went down

Idk if this is true or not but it feels like cally hasn't played as much PK since coming back from the injury. Can someone confirm? If so it explains our PK struggles

What also explains them is Coburn becoming Carle

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yeah notice that was exactly when Callahan went down

Idk if this is true or not but it feels like cally hasn't played as much PK since coming back from the injury. Can someone confirm? If so it explains our PK struggles

What also explains them is Coburn becoming Carle

Callahan plays PK all the time. He's busting his hump out there but he's starting to lose his composure at times. He's as guilty as anyone else of why it takes like 8 tries to clear the zone on an given sequence. Seems like he's dropping his stick more often lately too

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Callahan plays PK all the time. He's busting his hump out there but he's starting to lose his composure at times. He's as guilty as anyone else of why it takes like 8 tries to clear the zone on an given sequence. Seems like he's dropping his stick more often lately too
I put the blame 100% on Coburn being mega ass lately

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
Palat is a force on the PK and his absence has not helped. But that said, there are several factors at play as to why the PK has struggled. Our defenders are not doing a good job of clearing traffic in front of Vasy. Vasy is always being screened and its really the only weakness in his game as he is not picking up pucks from a distance. Overall confidence of the PK team is lacking which leads to them being tentative and unfortunately that means the puck stays in our zone and the other team gets more shots. McDonough will help immensely and getting more practice time for the rest of the team will too. The problem can be fixed as the pieces are there to make it work!

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
What about Marc Staal? :thumbu:

We have some insane fans though. They want to trade Zibanejad because he dyes his hair, and they want to trade Buchnevich because they claim teams with more than a few Russians don't win Stanley Cups.

We've got our fair share as well.

The hair thing is a little wild, though. Lol.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
This is the worst.

Monday, March 4th, 2:28 am Player scanned at USPS facility in Mobile, AL
Monday, March 5th, 9:07 am Player departed USPS facility in Mobile, AL
Monday, March 5th, 9:25 pm Player arrived at USPS facility in Beaumont, TX
Tuesday, March 6th 10:13 am Player scanned USPS facility in Beaumont, TX

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Yeah this is taking a bit longer than I thought.... I guess the important thing is to have him for the playoffs but it would be nice to give Heddy a bit of a break and have better D infront of Vasi so he doesn't die on the ice!

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
I'm not really surprised he will be coming back after the Rangers game. Save that for next season.

I'm sure the Rags ran him thin, just like with Girardi. We are in the best possible position to not rush him back that any team could be in (I wish we were giving KK or a prospect ice time instead of Sustr, but that's another topic).

Just need a little patience. I'm seeing that is generally in short supply in HF tho. No reason to be worried, let him catch back up to beast-mode-McD, playoff ready, warrior status, then the whole team can begin to ramp it up in a few more weeks and start to get hot again just before playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad