Ryan McDonagh/David Perron/Vladmir Ruzicka/Ian Cole/Patrick White

Buffalo87

thehosers dot com
Mar 22, 2006
Rochester
First of all, how would you rank these 5 guys as far as how early you think they will go in this years draft.

Second of all, I know very little about these 5 guys so if anybody could provide me with any sort of scouting report on any of them, that would be great.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site

What the article fails to mention is McDonagh's great hands and puck moving ability. Put that together with those other attributes that he brings to the table and you've got one special player. I think it's remarkable how all of those attributes are noticeable at a high level for a young man who played, not in the USHL or NTDP but at a MN high school. It gives you a glimpse of some of the great talent in ever-increasing numbers that's coming out of Minnesota's high schools.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Perron will go mid second...seen him play a lot, awesome hands and stick handling...good skater

Perron is possibly the most hotly debated player when it comes to draft stock besides Esposito. I think he has great upside but some think his skills simply won't translate at the next level. I guess we'll see. I can see this kid falling though. He is a year older than everyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->