Player Discussion Ryan Kesler

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012

Bob Murray said it at the season seat holder event. I could be wrong but I thought I actually heard him say hips, as in plural. Said he had been having issues for the last month of the season. I don't know if that means the regular season or playoffs.

Godzlaf

Sep 24, 2014
Hopefully just a cleanup job on his hip. If so, it wouldn't keep him out too long and he'd feel a lot better afterward.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Bob Murray said it at the season seat holder event. I could be wrong but I thought I actually heard him say hips, as in plural. Said he had been having issues for the last month of the season. I don't know if that means the regular season or playoffs.

Any other information we should know about?

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Nothing that's worth noting other than the fact Lindholm was there and said he feels like his rehab is moving along faster than he expected it to after surgery.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Nothing that's worth noting other than the fact Lindholm was there and said he feels like his rehab is moving along faster than he expected it to after surgery.

That's more promising than the report out of Sweden.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
According to bob, it's a new injury sustained at the end of regular season/start of playoffs. maybe it agitated the previous surgery?

Oct 18, 2011
More evidence Randy ran him into the ground and explains why he seemed a little slower in the playoffs.

Pls bob get us a competent 3c

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
Our 3rd line can handle some extra ice time, and same with our 4th. Even if we do get a good 3C (or if Vermette bounces back), Carlyle is still going to be loading up Getzlaf and Kesler with ice time. He can't do that next year with both of them getting older. They can't handle that kind of workload any more.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah it's less "get a good 3C" and more "get a coach who plays all the lines... like how Boudreau did."

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I read he will be in attendance. He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would waste his time going if he wasn't going to win. Especially so soon after hip surgery. But who knows.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
would love to see Kesler win and get booed by Vegas crowd. Hopefully he pops off a quick "get used to booing me" line too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad