Confirmed with Link: Ryan Huska and Geoff Ward named as Assistant Coaches

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I watched NJ quite a lot this past season. The reason their PP struggled for stretches had more to do with trying to use guys like Zajac, Maroon, Boyle and Bratt as goalscorers.
That said, that is also all they have. It's like they expected the guy to squeeze blood from a stone.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I watched NJ quite a lot this past season. The reason their PP struggled for stretches had more to do with trying to use guys like Zajac, Maroon, Boyle and Bratt as goalscorers.

TFW all those players had more goals than Sam Bennett

200w.webp

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
I wonder if going after some low cost younger guys who have struggled would be worth it? Guys like Crouse, Gauthier, Alex Nylander, etc...Not sure if the cost would be low, but they really haven't panned out for their respective clubs yet.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I wonder if going after some low cost younger guys who have struggled would be worth it? Guys like Crouse, Gauthier, Alex Nylander, etc...Not sure if the cost would be low, but they really haven't panned out for their respective clubs yet.

I like it man, also add Nick Ritchie to the list.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
I like it man, also add Nick Ritchie to the list.

I also posted this in the wrong thread, so sorry. I'd also add Bleackley, Dal Colle, and the odd case of Nichushkin (if he'd come back over to NA). I wonder what Dylan Strome would cost at this point? Although I'm sure the Yotes are still high on him. If anything, I'd hope management would look into young kids like this and see if any of them can be had for a minimal cost. If you want to look for cheap ways to replenish our horrid bottom six and/or our forward prospects, this isn't a bad plan if some can be bought on a low.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad