Ryan Hamilton

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
He's a really interesting player and I'm curious as to how his pro career ends up playing out.

In the OHL, prior to his overage season, he had had some injury troubles combined with some perceived attitude issues. Then this past season he finally put it all together.

He's got good size but he's not a physical player. But he is a very, very good skater who's got good hands (as evidenced by those 46 goals).

Perhaps a late bloomer who finally realized the effort needed to be put forth to reach his dream. Hamilton does have NHL potential and is a guy to watch I think. I look at the success Geoff Platt had this year in the AHL and the way he made himself a serious NHL prospect and it makes me think Hamilton could do the same, with similar offensive gifts (although Hamilton doesn't have Platt's work ethic and energy level, nor his hockey sense IMO).

firstroundbust

lacks explosiveness
Mar 3, 2004
Parts Unknown
He's a really interesting player and I'm curious as to how his pro career ends up playing out.

In the OHL, prior to his overage season, he had had some injury troubles combined with some perceived attitude issues. Then this past season he finally put it all together.

He's got good size but he's not a physical player. But he is a very, very good skater who's got good hands (as evidenced by those 46 goals).

Perhaps a late bloomer who finally realized the effort needed to be put forth to reach his dream. Hamilton does have NHL potential and is a guy to watch I think. I look at the success Geoff Platt had this year in the AHL and the way he made himself a serious NHL prospect and it makes me think Hamilton could do the same, with similar offensive gifts (although Hamilton doesn't have Platt's work ethic and energy level, nor his hockey sense IMO).

thank you sir....anyone else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->