Ryan Getzlaf on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Graves*

2 more assists tonight giving him 8 points in his last 3 games. And they aren't worthless points, almost every single one of them has been important, he has also sprinkled in a couple beautiful hits as well.

Transported Upstater

I've made my thoughts on Getzlaf clear in the past...

Keep it up, Ryan!! :handclap:

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
i always thought the kid would be one of those scoring warrior type of forwards, something tells me hes gonna be a shanahan or ryan smyth, just not as tough maybe as a shanahan in his prime, while maybe being a little tougher then smyth in his prime...

all in all, gonna be a steal, lupul will be a key too

Pete Rock

Oct 22, 2005
Mrs. Sauga
zetterberg40 said:
all in all, gonna be a steal, lupul will be a key too

I second that. I had him in the top ten at the time (#9 actually) and I don't think he's done anything to knock himself down to the #19 he was drafted at.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Although i always thought he was a good prospect i admit i didnt think he was NHL ready yet, at least not ready to be a real offensive contributor.

X-SHARKIE

I watch alot of Anaheim (those damn Ducks) He has gained alot of his points now on the power play quarterbacking it. Strong move, he's such a savvy playmaker. He's got it pretty good to, just get the puck to Teemu, I mean that goal last night against the Coyotes in the first it was all Teemu, what a rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->