Player Discussion Ryan Dzingel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
yeah, with the way our defense is I don't see us trading any of the "core four" young dmen (Boqvist, Mitchell, Beaudin, Joker) away for a forward and especially someone like Dzingel who I really like but could be a 2nd line/3rd line guy after he gets PAID (we see it time and time again)!!! Dzingel would look good in a Hawks jersey, he did play in the summer camp with many Hawks players and other Chicago players, but I think it would be a mixture of some of the names I said/pick as our offer.

I really am pulling for you guys, I think you have a lot of young talent over there and watching these guys walk away or get dealt just sucks- we went through it too watching Old Man Dollar Bill Wirtz chase off Roenick, Belfour, Suter, Chelios, Amonte, etc...

Logan Brown, Colin White, Batherson, Wolanin, Lajoie, Norris, Balcers, Tkachuk, Chabot, etc etc is a nice building block, but dammit you need to get some serious **** back in return for Stone and Duchene - major level **** there...Dzingel is just unfortunately in the wrong year for Ottawa with such a loaded group of players available.

would you guys really turn down:

Dylan Sikura
Gus Forsling
Brendan Perlini

for Dzingel???

all 3 can be players at the NHL level, especially Sikura who has the highest potential of them all.
Its not a bad package at all and i suspect it would be accepted if offered but i think many fans would prefer one piece thats a bit better rather than three good pieces. We need lottery tickets ( not to be confused wth lottery picks) something that could become something special rather somebody further along in their development but with a lower ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad