Injury Report: Ryan Callahan out indefinitely (arm injury) | cleared to play

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Well this one is broken. Maybe we can wrap this one up in a Rangers jersey and complain about it being damaged. We just want 6M worth of "league credit" put back onto our "card" and everything would be fine.

They'll want the Stralman to be included in the box in order to process the return. The Boyle was like a gift with the larger purchase, so not required to be returned, nor could it be (ademption by extinction kinda thing).
They'll likely claim we bought the Cally edition As-Is, and cite the fact that we had ability to inspect the product before accepting it.
Of course, if we all start getting picky, they might try to bring defective products liability claim against us for whatever the hell DeAngelo turned out to be. They'll claim that even though we didn't directly sell the defective product to them, we did put it into the Stream of Commerce. Thus tarnishing the image of Yzerman as the one true Jedi Master Wizard Knight thingy or whatever.

Reactions: Werewolf

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
They'll want the Stralman to be included in the box in order to process the return. The Boyle was like a gift with the larger purchase, so not required to be returned, nor could it be (ademption by extinction kinda thing).
They'll likely claim we bought the Cally edition As-Is, and cite the fact that we had ability to inspect the product before accepting it.
Of course, if we all start getting picky, they might try to bring defective products liability claim against us for whatever the hell DeAngelo turned out to be. They'll claim that even though we didn't directly sell the defective product to them, we did put it into the Stream of Commerce. Thus tarnishing the image of Yzerman as the one true Jedi Master Wizard Knight thingy or whatever.

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
brown, while he was a tire fire last season, has been a very solid fourth line player this season
We have better options in Syracuse. Callahan was a driving force on a very effective fourth line. Brown doesn't have that gear. He seems slower. I don't really mind having him there, but still, better options in Erne and Peca.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
We have better options in Syracuse. Callahan was a driving force on a very effective fourth line. Brown doesn't have that gear. He seems slower. I don't really mind having him there, but still, better options in Erne and Peca.
brown is fast, that's his main strength...

Reactions: berlin

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
brown is fast, that's his main strength...

Fast compared to what? He's not even faster then Callahan or Kunitz, and people don't consider them necessarily fast players.

Everytime someone says Brown is fast, I usually wonder why we never get to see it. Maybe it's because he's not smart enough to put himself into a position to use it properly.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Havent seen it this year much, but Brown is VERY fast, along with TJ and Point. Don’t get me wrong i’d rather have a look at Erne.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Fast compared to what? He's not even faster then Callahan or Kunitz, and people don't consider them necessarily fast players.

Everytime someone says Brown is fast, I usually wonder why we never get to see it. Maybe it's because he's not smart enough to put himself into a position to use it properly.
brown is easily faster than kunitz

hes also faster than cally but not by as much

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Can someone show a clip or something of this amazing Brown speed.

Brown certainly isn't faster then Callahan, his skating is on par with a Kunitz. Johnson blows him out of the water, why even mention him.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Are you high? Brown is easily faster than Callahan and Kunitz

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
It's the same **** we did with JT Brown and he didn't have a problem with it then. Crocodile tears.

Moreover, I really don't care what a Rangers fan thinks about the players on our roster.

That's how I chose my name even though I mostly lurk. Mix of the old rap artist and JT getting a million chances and whiffing on them in spectacular fashion.

I'm pretty sure those guys were just laughing considering his cold streak - they weren't actually happy he didn't score....I'm pretty sure when he does score the majority of the board will be happy for him. Stop taking things so personal.

This is it exactly how it is....we're all making jokes and laughing at how horrible his luck is. Every single poster here wants Cally to score and be successful, not an ounce of ill will towards him. Now we're all hoping that it's a minor injury so he can recover to 100% and return back in the lineup.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Everyone is right about Brown's speed. He's really fast and not as fast as other guys. In a straight line Brown is easily one of our 3-4 fastest players; however, he's not a particularly good skater, so that speed is only applicable in rare situations. Furthermore, the book's out on him now, so defenders simply don't caught out by his speed the way they used to.

In addition to his subpar edge work, his stick skills are virtually non-existent, to say nothing of his on-ice awareness, so he can't play at anywhere close to the speed of guys like Kunitz or Cally. Generally speaking, they look and play a lot faster than him in most situations.

Brown's been energized this year, and he's always played a solid physical game, so he's fine on the fourth line, but, yeah, Erne or Peca would be better bets I think.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Being fast from point A to Point B is one thing; knowing what to do and having the ability to do it when you reach point B is another.

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Me thinks diagnosis was a separated shoulder.
That would fit considering the way he went down on his arm with the arm extended out with another player putting weight down on it.
Pop that bad boy in place, it'll hurt for a month or so, but it's usable after a week or two. He could "possibly" come back right away if we were in a deep playoff run, but that would be a bad idea considering where we sit in the standings; best to let the shoulder joint fully close and heal up/ fuse up... prolly 4-6 weeks for the average joe, maybe 3-4 for a very fit athlete.

or not, whatev, not like they will ever actually make the actual diagnosis public

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00