RW Zachary Senyshyn - Sault Ste Marie Greyhounds, OHL (2015, 15th, BOS)

hambone1818

Feb 6, 2009
North 'Merica
Let me know when Senyshyn does anything note worthy in his 3rd full year in juniors... mean while Connor will be in the AHL playing with Roslovic.

11 goals, 19 points in his last 10 games, back-to-back 4-point nights. He had a slow start to the year but the guy had a nightmare summer with mono and the appendectomy, of course he was going to get off to a slow start. And of course the only option was for him to repeat in juniors, after that kind of summer and missing camps the B's weren't about to blindly throw him in the NHL.

I'm really hoping Senyshyn proves the doubters wrong, he's gotten **** from day one for his draft position through no fault of his own.

hambone1818

Feb 6, 2009
North 'Merica
Yeah Senys NHL numbers look deadly. Oh wait..
Kyle Connor: 19 GP, 1 G, 3 A, -8

What's your point? Why are you on ZS's thread crapping on him, be happy with Connor. Seriously, if you're so sure that Senyshyn is garbage then rejoice in getting Connor, don't bring this bs into this thread.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Kyle Connor: 19 GP, 1 G, 3 A, -8

What's your point? Why are you on ZS's thread crapping on him, be happy with Connor. Seriously, if you're so sure that Senyshyn is garbage then rejoice in getting Connor, don't bring this bs into this thread.

I look forward to Connor getting his number retired :naughty:

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Hat trick again tonight. On fire since his early season struggles getting over mono and his emergency appendectomy surgery.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
He has 68 goals in 96 games since being drafted. Would have been more too if he hadnt missed time training in the summer battling mono.

Neutral Hockey Fan

Sep 24, 2010
barely over PPG in his draft +2...

ouch

Was at the game last night. Scored a nice goal in the 1st against a kitchener team that was playing without a few top players.

The thing that was most noticeable of him however, was his diving. I believe he had 2 blatant diving penalties. He also skated off the ice after whistles yelling at referees and teammates almost every shift. Not the kind of leader you'd expect from such a high draft pick.

Great shot and goal scorer in juniors though

Neutral Hockey Fan

Sep 24, 2010
Was at the game last night. Scored a nice goal in the 1st against a kitchener team that was playing without a few top players.

The thing that was most noticeable of him however, was his diving. I believe he had 2 blatant diving penalties. He also skated off the ice after whistles yelling at referees and teammates almost every shift. Not the kind of leader you'd expect from such a high draft pick.

Great shot and goal scorer in juniors though

His linemate (Frost, I believe), looked fantastic. Reminded me of Marner lite. Incredible hands and vision

D0ctorCool

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver
I think he's capable of carving out a Grabner type of career. His speed and goal scoring ability will get him to the NHL. He'll be the kind of guy that can play up and down the lineup.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
No they should have gone with Brazal and his four goals with a Seattle so far this season, lol.:sarcasm:
Barzal will be the much, much better player. That Debrusk, Zboril and Senyshyn disaster looked bad back then and it will look a lot worse in a few years when none of them have any impact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad