RW Vitaly Kravtsov - Traktor Chelyabinsk, KHL (2018, 9th, NYR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
So many lists don’t even have this guy in the 1st round, while Mackenzie’s latest list has the scouts putting him top 15.

I was hoping he’d fall to the Leafs but that’s not happening unless many teams fear the “Russian factor”.

A team with the ability to stash him in Russia for a couple years is gonna be really happy I think.
I could see St. Louis take him to learn under Tarasenko, another LH Russian who plays the RW

Edit* - NVM, didn’t realize St. Louis doesn’t have a top 20 pick

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hope the Wild take a long look at him, but the Russian factor can be a very real thing. If a KHL team gets him to sign with them post draft, there's nothing you can do about it(i.e. Kaprizov)

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
With a late-December birthday, is he considered a late-birthday draft pick the same way Tkachuk and Hughes are? Has he played a year more hockey than other Russian draft-eligible players?

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Y
So many lists don’t even have this guy in the 1st round, while Mackenzie’s latest list has the scouts putting him top 15.

I was hoping he’d fall to the Leafs but that’s not happening unless many teams fear the “Russian factor”.

A team with the ability to stash him in Russia for a couple years is gonna be really happy I think.
I could see St. Louis take him to learn under Tarasenko, another LH Russian who plays the RW

Edit* - NVM, didn’t realize St. Louis doesn’t have a top 20 pick
You just had to go there. DIDNT YOU

Reactions: Tripod

scott99

May 13, 2005
I’d love to see the Isles take a chance on this kid at #12. But with the whole Snow/Sorokin saga, the chances of the Isles picking a Russian are as good as me being the next US President.

Patrik Barkov

Jun 25, 2016
Joke of a league not even news anymore. Still Kravtsov has impressed me this year. Should be a good one.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Vitaly would earn my high respect if just declining such "award". That would be the class act.

He is not faulty to KHL's f****** biased moronic idiocy.

Why he should shame himself for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->