RW Riley Sutter - Everett Silvertips, WHL (2018 Draft)

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
I don't know where he'll actually go, but the second generation of Sutters doesn't seem to be a very good crop. Brandon is the best of the bunch to date, and he's an extremely mediocre bottom 6 player.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Doesn’t have a 1st round shot. Right now a 3rd rounder with a slim chance of becoming a 2nd. Not a huge fan.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Doesn’t have a 1st round shot. Right now a 3rd rounder with a slim chance of becoming a 2nd. Not a huge fan.

To me he's like a Michael Rasmussen-lite in the sense that he's a one-trick pony. Wins faceoffs, then parks himself in front of the net and bangs home ugly goals. Only really shines on the powerplay.

GJB

Dr. Hook
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2002
I don't know where he'll actually go, but the second generation of Sutters doesn't seem to be a very good crop. Brandon is the best of the bunch to date, and he's an extremely mediocre bottom 6 player.

What does this have to do with Riley Sutter? Should any prospect who doesn't have NHL bloodlines be discounted then?
It's impressive the Sutter family had any children go on to play in the NHL, let alone 3 so far....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad