Russian Team roster to be announced...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
paul99 said:
\ Alexander Radulov is a lock, as most observers think.

For the first time in a long time, it looks like the Preds may have drafted a true sniper/offensive dynamo. Its extremely gratifying. I'll be interested to see if Glazachev and Shafigulin make it, and where they will play. I'm also pulling for the little guy - Denis Parshin.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
paul99 said:
According to Russian Sport-Express newspaper, the Russian Team roster will be announced Thursday after the game against the Moscow Spartak. That means we will be fixed soon in the afternoon (Eastern time).

According to Sport-Express, Alexander Radulov is a lock, as most observers think.

http://www.sport-express.ru/

LOL I was scared at first when I didn't see his name in the training camp roster, I have him in a pool but from what I've heard he will join the Team when they coem to N.A

leafaholix*

I hope Dmitri Vorobyev makes the team. I need more then 2005/2006 draft picks and Steber to observe :)

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I hope ... no! I don't and I don't need to observe anybody except the Malkins Ovechkins and Radulovs!

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Dan Galvin said:
Thought it was Thursday they were going to announce?
They just finished their game against Spartak. It's already 10pm here in Moscow. Maybe you thought about Thursday in NA. Probably.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Kaizer said:
They just finished their game against Spartak. It's already 10pm here in Moscow. Maybe you thought about Thursday in NA. Probably.
Hrrrrm, did you see the game by any chance? If so, did Klimov play and if so, how good.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
JasonMacIsaac said:
Hrrrrm, did you see the game by any chance? If so, did Klimov play and if so, how good.
I've read that he played. Can't say anything more cause I haven't seen this game. From Spartak board I heard that he wasn't among the worst players ;) That's all I know about him.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Kaizer said:
I've read that he played. Can't say anything more cause I haven't seen this game. From Spartak board I heard that he wasn't among the worst players ;) That's all I know about him.

What was the score of that game?

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Russia U-20 vs. Spartak 2:2 (Megalinsky, Ovechkin - Lopatin, D. Semin)

Lineup of U-20 team from this game :

Lisin - Pestunov - Oveckin
Parshin - Malkin - A. Nikulin
Galimov - Shafigluin - Shirokov
Voloshenko - Yun'kov - Salnikov

Vorobiev - Panin
Rylov - Misharin
Emelin - Ezhov
Megalinsky - Belov

Khudobin

In the 3rd there were some chages and new line with pair steped up to the ice:
K. Makarov - Ogorodnikov - Romanov
Pervyshin - Aksenenko
Kuznetsov

From reports that I've read 4th and 5th lines and pairs were weaker than others. Malkin, Ovechkin and Parshin were among the best.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Kaizer said:

Vorobiev - Panin
Rylov - Misharin
Emelin - Ezhov
Megalinsky - Belov

Khudobin

Pervyshin - Aksenenko
Kuznetsov

From reports that I've read 4th and 5th lines and pairs were weaker than others. Malkin, Ovechkin and Parshin were among the best.
Is it morning in Russia yet :) I can't wait for the roster

RoyIsALegend*

I think the Russian team's roster announcement is the most highly anticipated one of them all, outside of Canada, of course.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I doubt too many people outside of Canada are losing sleep over who will be named to the Canadian junior team.. just like I don't think there are too many non-Russians who really care about the Russian team, so you can't really say which is more anticipated..

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Kaizer said:

Vorobiev - Panin
Rylov - Misharin
Emelin - Ezhov
Megalinsky - Belov

Khudobin

Pervyshin - Aksenenko
Kuznetsov

Put Radulov instead of Salnikov and I think the score would be different.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Who cares? As long as Russia has Ovechkin and Malkin ... add Radulov and you've got all you need to compete for the gold.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
wilka91 said:
Who cares? As long as Russia has Ovechkin and Malkin ... add Radulov and you've got all you need to compete for the gold.
hrrrrm you had Malkin and Ovechkin last year and you did **** all. There is more to a team then 3 players.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
JasonMacIsaac said:
hrrrrm you had Malkin and Ovechkin last year and you did **** all. There is more to a team then 3 players.
Anything can happen ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->