Russian Super League Top Prospects List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Alexei Kaigorodov is a highly touted prospect playing in the RSL right now. He would have came over to NA this year if it wasn't for the Russian Transfer Agreement. He isn't off to a great start, but hopefully he finds his game soon. Not sure what team he's on, but I know he is the number 2 centre on the team behind Malkin.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Rush5Collapse5 said:
Cool thx m8

* Anyone know if their season has started? One site is showing 0 GP played for him.

I just checked hockeydb and Metalurg Magnitogorsk has played 22 games. Malkin is the teams leading scoring with 10 goals, 12 assists in 22 games.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Dmitri Vorobiev. (D)

Maple Leafs prospect. I've heard he was top 4 potential and is playing very well.

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
SPORTSMANIAC said:
Malkin (Pitts 1 round pick no. 2 overall in the 2004 Draft)
I was going to say Alex Semin but he left his RSL team to come to North America.

You sure he's committed to coming back over to the Capitals b/c last time I checked it still was up in the air

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
I thought Semin was going to transfer from Lada to Khimik. Haven't heard anything about him coming over although Ovechkin could sure use the help. Also Wings Prospect has played very well this year and is among the best prospects currently in the RSL Igor Grigorenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad