Russia is the favorite again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
Frolov said:
If these were Soviet days the USSR would be unstopable with players like Kastitsyn, Pushkarev, Vanek all on the team.

And if it was time before 1917 you would have the whole Finnish team :)

MaV

Jun 23, 2002
KariyaIsGod said:
Hell, even last year at the WJCs, Sweden should have been called for at least 5 interferance penalties that were called. It's not like they were marginal, hard to make calls. They were blatant.

That has really nothing to do with Canada. It's unfortenately the way to game is often played in Europe.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
SwisshockeyAcademy said:
What should have just been a normal thread quickly deteriorated into perhaps one of the worst threads from top to bottom i have ever had to sift thru. It is full of misinformation, lies, over the top Bravado, whining about who is not there, Austria as part of the former USSR and then ends with figure skating. Its not even entertaining jabs back in forth, each post is worse than the previous post{ not all as there are a few decent posts mixed in but not enough to save it} Would the mod please put this crap out of its misery. Just awful.

:bow: :handclap: :teach:

Only thing I would disagree with is your statement that this "should have been a normal thread". It was clear from the first post onwards that it was destined to be a bunch of chest-pumping homerism.

BCCHL inactive

I agree Epsilon. That is why this will not continue.

Stay tuned for a sticky of WJC-specific Board Rules to come either tonight or tomorrow. It is clear to me that homerism could be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad