Injury Report: Russell Wilson out at least a month, possibly 6-8 weeks?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Didn't see them as playoff team this year especially in that division and this should make it pretty muck a lock they wont be near playoffs

If I was them I consider selling off pieces that may have value at deadline and retool/reload in offseason for a potential turnaround

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Damn. Rough for Seattle.

They don’t have their 1st round pick either and Geno now controls what pick the Jets will receive, which is just wild. What makes matters even worse is that the pick was traded for a guy who is getting roasted in coverage every week.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Didn't see them as playoff team this year especially in that division and this should make it pretty muck a lock they wont be near playoffs

If I was them I consider selling off pieces that may have value at deadline and retool/reload in offseason for a potential turnaround
Aside from LT Brown there really isn’t a key veteran piece that teams would covet. Wagner, not sure if teams covet a mlb at the deadline.

been OL, DL, CB, WR as the key position targets at the deadline.

see how they do with Geno. Have pitt this week.
Tough sledding in the nfc. I had them in contention for a WC spot this season.

but that was before AZ jumping out to a 4-0 start.

I had Seattle at a 10-7 record.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I didn’t think Seattle was very good to begin with, last year their defense got it together as their offense petered out, but they didn’t really do much to make themselves better.

Jets own their 1st round pick btw

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Yeah Geno may have looked great last night but losing Wilson for 4-8 weeks in that division? Forget about it. If Smith can somehow miraculously keep them in the playoff picture he'll be interesting to some other teams as a stopgap starter/Tyrod Taylor type bit next year.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
Not what Seattle needed after the Mariners failed to make the playoffs yet again.

It will certainly be difficult for the Seahawks to record their NFL-leading 10th consecutive season of 9 or more wins, which would be halfway towards the record held by the Cowboys.

Perhaps the Kraken can be as good as the Golden Knights were to start their existence.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The season is done which sucks that they don’t even have their 1st this year.

Some firings need to happen particularly on the defensive side of the ball. Could use more high end defensive players in the secondary as well.

Being in the best division in football with Russell out could get ugly if he’s gone for two months.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The season is done which sucks that they don’t even have their 1st this year.

Some firings need to happen particularly on the defensive side of the ball. Could use more high end defensive players in the secondary as well.

Being in the best division in football with Russell out could get ugly if he’s gone for two months.

Well the most obvious firing on the defensive side is a no brainer..

Reactions: snipes

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Not what Seattle needed after the Mariners failed to make the playoffs yet again.

It will certainly be difficult for the Seahawks to record their NFL-leading 10th consecutive season of 9 or more wins, which would be halfway towards the record held by the Cowboys.

Perhaps the Kraken can be as good as the Golden Knights were to start their existence.
I know no one expected it with the Knights, but I really don’t see it with the Kraken. They look pretty bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad