Rumor: Rumours & Proposals - (Chia discussion will be met with a threadban at minimum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I think we have a couple bullets waiting for us in Jack Johnson, Gudbranson and Cody Ceci. Not sure well be able to dodge all of those

We are 100% going to trade Klefbom 1 for 1 for Ceci - who I can't stress enough looks worse on every single play than Klefbom has ever looked in his entire life.

Ceci is a pile of festering assholes in his own zone.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
I think we have a couple bullets waiting for us in Jack Johnson, Gudbranson and Cody Ceci. Not sure well be able to dodge all of those
Ceci feels like an inevitability at this point tbh.
Why would LA do this unless Brown is going the other way.
Gaborik?
Yea thank God we aren't in a position to be bolstering our team for a playoff run lol.
I'd hardly call trading for Phaneuf "bolstering the team."

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
We are 100% going to trade Klefbom 1 for 1 for Ceci - who I can't stress enough looks worse on every single play than Klefbom has ever looked in his entire life.

Ceci is a pile of festering *******s in his own zone.

Part of me wants this trade to go down so everyone piling on Klefbom for one off year can experience a true horrible D in ceci

Mcwinner

Jul 9, 2015
We've reportedly been interested in Ceci for awhile, are listening on Klefbom, and Ottawa just willingly traded for Gaborik so Chia can't let someone take his stupid trade crown.

Hahaha. In some weird way that actually makes a bit of sense.

Bangers

May 31, 2006
I'd like to see a move centered around Klefbom being moved for OEL. Even though Klefbom has been pretty bad this season, I think he'll rebound next season, so I don't want him moved for crap like Ceci.

Nurse - OEL
Sekera - Larsson
Russell - Benning
Davidson

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
Russell wont move, he's from the area which is why he signed here to begin with. Also he's been arguably our best dman this year. Sekera on the other hand might waive, but given the way he's playing who takes the chance on him. Better to let him rebound next season and get good value. Klefbom honestly make the most sense to move, provided we get a good return.
Russell is never having this year again, he’s going to be trending down given his age. We must invest in the younger guys who’ve shown they can do it and stop this recent bias BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad