Rumour- Players Prepared to Give In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poochie_D

Oct 31, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
i HOPE TO GOD this is true... this might be a horrible thing to say but you know the sicknin feeling you get when someone dies or you break up with ur girlfriend? im startin to get that when i think of hockey.... :cry:

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
If anyone thinks the players are going to cave, in a fight, against a bunch of slimeball, lying fraudsters, I think you are going to be in for a rude surprise.

SENSible1*

The players won't cave at this time.

Too bad for them, as it will cost them significantly in the long run.

SENSible1*

triggrman said:
It's going to cost us the most in the long run.

The players will lose billions of dollars.

We'll lose one form of many different entertainment options for a relatively short period of time.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
I don't know how anyone 'wins' these type of struggles.

It's more like who will lose the least.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
triggrman said:
So this means their dogs only get 350 a month food allowance?

I promise to personally raise the funds (the remaining 50 bucks) to make sure that Mike Modano is able to feed Anastasia Priscilla, his beloved giant poodle, the three hot meals a day she is used to. No matter whose side you are on, you have to admit that keeping a fabulous pet like that in top shape is more important than petty squabbles over salary caps, etc. I'll look after the fundraising for her food, can someone else raise the money for her pampering and grooming??? :help:

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
thinkwild said:
If anyone thinks the players are going to cave, in a fight, against a bunch of slimeball, lying fraudsters, I think you are going to be in for a rude surprise.

You have simply got to chill out... you're creeping people out. yeesh.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
MOEBEAGLE said:
NEWS FLASH! Owners will relent first because their figures are bogus.Read forbes report on the NHL and have your eyes opened to the false #'s by the owners.

heh heh heh ... you kind of overslept there mo... tell me, are you Al Franken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->