Proposal: Rumour and Proposals Thread: The Deadline is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Actually I recall Dorion saying they already have enough picks and prospects and need players. I think a young player like Puljujarvi may be more valuable than a pick for them. I doubt it would be something crazy like Ottawas unprotected 1st but maybe it's the lesser of the two picks they have and they acquire Puljujarvi by dropping down. It would seem really weird to me not to wait till the draft but perhaps they're really high on him, people loved this guy not that long ago. Don't get me wrong it seems far fetched to me but I think Dorion feels they have enough picks and based on what he's said a guy like Puljujarvi may have a ton of value to him. Here's to hoping.

He would have to wait until the lottery to even consider trading his 1st round pick. You can't risk giving away #1-#3. THat's as good as a player for next year, plus 7 more RFA years.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
If you can move on from Koskinen you do. I don't hate him but this team can't afford 4.5 million on a 1B starter.
Yeah and than we can call up one of the ahl guys who are sinking in the ahl right now but are somehow going to play in the NHL sounds like a perfect sabotage the season pitch.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Didn’t know Drouin was back from injury... Would be an intriguing option for Connors won’t.

1st + Samorukov + Russel enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino