RUMOR: Deal possibly done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
spacelobster said:
i don't know the details, but I know that they have reached an agreement. I don't know if there will be any games this season.

and i trust my source.

Serious question:

Are you being serious, or just foolin?

NewBreed19

I will believe it when I hear it from the official word to the public!!

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
KOVALEV10 said:
Well if you dont believe his source.. then believe my gut feeling!! I believe there will be a deal done by tommorow and whenever I have a gut feeling I'm almost always right.. you wouldnt wanna hear what many of my gut feelings have come true... but if this one does then it'll be the best of all... god I hope im right :cry:
Maybe you just need to eat.

SuperUnknown

Mar 14, 2002
Visit site
spacelobster said:
i don't know the details, but I know that they have reached an agreement. I don't know if there will be any games this season.

and i trust my source.

Can you at least tell us what kind of source it is? (ie: Media, NHL Organisations, Players, etc)

The Jerk*

Carl O'Steen said:
If it's not, spacelobster will pay.

I was thinking that too...but he can just delete my PM, what else can I really do??

NewBreed19

Carl O'Steen said:
If it's not, spacelobster will pay.

I think it's made up. That's not to say that they haven't reached a deal, but there hasn't been much info leaked , just yet.

The Jerk*

NewBreed19 said:
I think it's made up. That's not to say that they haven't reached a deal, but there hasn't been much info leaked , just yet.

yeah but if he has a source, then he's know..and he just leaked it, no?

Crazy Lunatic

Bruwinz37 said:
I am not defending Eklund or whoever said this in his chat room, but that is a pretty freakin' random thing to make up.

You need to learn about Eklund. He makes crazy nonsense up every single day.

The Jerk*

KOVALEV10 said:
MAN I KNEW U WERE JOKING :banghead:

I think he meant the board will crash because it's true..at least that's what I want to believe..

NewBreed19

The Jerk said:
yeah but if he has a source, then he's know..and he just leaked it, no?
Everybody claims they have sources!! This is a guess at best. I will wait for the official word.

KOVALEV10*

mudcrutch79 said:
If there is a deal done now, there will be a season. There's no point in either side conceding territory at this point if there isn't going to be a season.

Yeah man trust me on this one my gut feeling sais there will be a season even if it'll be just 20 something games.. and a deal will be done by tommorow

deathbear

Jul 8, 2003
Manitoba
Visit site
mudcrutch79 said:
If there is a deal done now, there will be a season. There's no point in either side conceding territory at this point if there isn't going to be a season.

exactly. and they wouldn't be meeting at all, especially at this pace, if there was no season to be had. they seriously HAVE to have a season, everyone knows that if they don't it would be a crusing blow.

Baron Von Shark

Feb 21, 2003
CA
Visit site
Spacelobster has been a longtime poster on the Sharks forum. He is a respected member, and while I am cautious to not get my hopes up, I won't be surprised if he is right.

leafaholix*

Jason MacIsaac said:
By who....it isn't as if he made up this rumor himself. The guy is just passing info.
Hopefully by the administration of HFBoards.com.

If there's no deal, it's likely made up.

The Jerk*

spacelobster said:
i'm glad somebody believes me, but no offense, your proposals back in the day were ridiculous. lol, its all good though.

who's proposals?

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
spacelobster said:
i'm glad somebody believes me, but no offense, your proposals back in the day were ridiculous. lol, its all good though.
Brylin and a 2nd for Weight was solid :) Atleast I havn't made up a Marleau proposal this year....maybe tomorow or the next day ;)

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Jason MacIsaac said:
SL is actually a respected poster on this site and would not make up something like this.

I'm sure he is. :) I'm just saying 'Spacelobster is not such a well known name in the Hockey Insiders ring. Right now, he definetly doesn't rank alongside the Bob Mckenzie's. John Davidson's, "Eklunds", or Brian Burke's of the world. We'll see.

That 'Sealobster' feller on the other hand... ;)

<--- Please note the 'not relevant at all' tag

NewBreed19

Baron Von Shark said:
Spacelobster has been a longtime poster on the Sharks forum. He is a respected member, and while I am cautious to not get my hopes up, I won't be surprised if he is right.

I hope he is right too!! Lets hope for a season to start soon! I will not jump the gun with the season being a go,until I hear it has become true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->