RSW x Sens Clothing Collab

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
In honour of the NHL 100 Classic, Raised by Wolves and the Ottawa Senators have teamed up to create a limited edition, vintage-inspired capsule collection. Consisting of 6-panel caps, sweaters and varsity jackets, the collection was manufactured by Seattle-based Ebbets Field Flannels using premium, historical fabrics such as rambouillet wool, vintage satin and full-grain leather. Not only were these garments produced in extremely limited quantities, they will only be available for sale on December 16, 2017 through Frenzy app and limited to customers in the greater Ottawa area.

Kinda cool to see Ottawa doing more hipster sports wear which our team has been lacking for so long (Raptors do it really well...even the Vegas Knights). Also supporting Shopify through their app

sens_1.jpg

sens_4.jpg
sens_2.jpg

RBW x Ottawa Senators

Raised by Wolves

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Doesn't get me personally excited, designs seem meh and don't like the apparel branded largely on the garments, but as I am certainly not in the hipster demo it's probably not aimed at me.

Like seeing some additional gear though coming out from alternative sources as the league/team produced stuff leaves a lot to be desired.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Not bad!

Not my kind of thing at all (I dress very, very sober) but this is the kind of intiative I'm happy to see the Sens get involved with.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I find the Senators logo/crest to be so bulky and cumbersome. Does not look very hipster to me. And what does 'raised by wolves' have to do with anything? My kids are teenagers and they wouldn't touch any of this with a 10' pole. This has all the trademarks of something Grandma buys you as a gift and you don't have the heart to tell her that you'll never actually wear it in public.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I find the Senators logo/crest to be so bulky and cumbersome. Does not look very hipster to me. And what does 'raised by wolves' have to do with anything? My kids are teenagers and they wouldn't touch any of this with a 10' pole. This has all the trademarks of something Grandma buys you as a gift and you don't have the heart to tell her that you'll never actually wear it in public.
What? These jackets are fire. Not sure what you're talking about.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
The massive Raised by Wolves logos turn me off.

They put their logo where it should say “Senators”, almost adds a level of fakeness to the merch.

Somebody forgot to send them the memo that brands like A&F are doing terrible right now because nobody wants to wear a clothing brands logo like a billboard anymore

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009

Usually, that is a good thing. I dont get this "raised by wolves" either...

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I'm really not trying to pile on or anything, but this stuff looks like something you'd find at a flea market.

And honestly, someone rocking 'KANATA SUBURBANITE' logo'd merch would appear more subversive and hip than this raised by wolves nonsense.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I'm really not trying to pile on or anything, but this stuff looks like something you'd find at a flea market.

And honestly, someone rocking 'KANATA SUBURBANITE' logo'd merch would appear more subversive and hip than this raised by wolves nonsense.
It's a company name, dude.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Raised by Wolves is the brand name i agree it could be less obvious but that's kinda a thing now with brand names on full blast on clothing.

I like the direction though the sens generally have boring or just un original stuff with the 3d logo which makes it worse. I saw some Vegas Knight clothing online and they looked great for my age group (in my 20's) I feel like a lot of the Sens gear is outdated and just geared towards old school hockey fans which isn't bad but for a team like Ottawa which could do a lot to draw in the younger crowd I like this

phillyknuckles

Jun 17, 2006
Philadelphia
I love seeing the old logo, and my wife always suggests that I was raised by wolves, but I wouldn't wear the hipster Freddy Krueger shirt, the hat isn't fitted, and the jacket is too cool for me. Oh well.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Can I get one with "FormentonTheFuture" plastered across the chest?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->