Post-Game Talk: Roy vs Kolzig @7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Well I decided to look up both Carlson and Niskanen shots on goal compared to shot attempts. Carlson is 46.2% and Niskanen is 40.4. I guess Niskanen misses more.
But blocked shots affect that number. I think we are talking about the wide-open shot which gets lasered two feet high and wide. 74 does fire his share of those

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Well I decided to look up both Carlson and Niskanen shots on goal compared to shot attempts. Carlson is 46.2% and Niskanen is 40.4. I guess Niskanen misses more.

How much of that is on the PP though? Easier to get the puck on net if you have more ice time 5vs4 or 5vs3...

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
How much of that is on the PP though? Easier to get the puck on net if you have more ice time 5vs4 or 5vs3...
Hey come on. Do you actually think we will find that stat. I do agree though. They both miss the net a lot but I would say Carlson is a lot more dangerous of a scorer than Niskanen is.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Hey come on. Do you actually think we will find that stat. I do agree though. They both miss the net a lot but I would say Carlson is a lot more dangerous of a scorer than Niskanen is.

No doubt about that, I was talking about the shot specifically.

That was a nice pass by Bowey to Connolly right there.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
And if you are wondering. 58% of Ovechkins shots hit the net. BTW these are stats for this season. Not career stats

46% and 58% aren't numbers from different galaxies. Don't pretend Carlson can't hit the empty net. The shot on goal isn't his main task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->