Series Talk: Round Two | Pittsburgh Penguins take on the Washington Capitals... again (Caps Win 4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Three years in a row we face the caps in the 2hd round. This series is likely going six games minimum. Sure hope Geno and Hags are healthy in time.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Penguins in 6. Win the first two on the road split at home lose on the road win at home in game 6.

Game 1: 8-5 Pen's
Game 2: 6-4 Pen's
Game 3: 4-1 Cap's
Game 4: 5-2 Pen's
Game 5: 6-4 Cap's
Game 6: 7 -2 Pen's.
Scores: :sarcasm:
Series prediction: :nod:

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I can't wait to listen to Pierre about how Kuznetsov likes to sing Hootie and the Blowfish in the shower in broken english.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
klvqWEM.gif

DeadPuckEra

Dec 19, 2014
Poor Caps fans...

Playing us in the playoffs is akin to the Steelers playing the Patriots in the playoffs.

You just know you aren’t coming out on top. You can try to paint whatever picture you want, but you just know.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well well well.

We're better than last year and the Caps are worse than last year, We should win.

It’s not that simple...Caps are playing better defensive hockey and a more north-south style and have incorporated some younger players like we did...they definitely can beat us, especially if Murray is not sharp or our injuries are bad....I still think we win in 7 games but it’s going to be a close series...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
so I definitely think we're a pretty strong favorite here, but this is certainly not going to be a walk in the park. Here's hoping Geno and Hags are okay to go asap. With them in I think this is about 60/40 for us, which isn't a gimme. Without them I think it is about a coin flip.

Reactions: Andy99

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
If Geno can't go, you have to think that Washington gets by us this year. Only to lose to Tampa in the ECF. So either way, I'm okay with it.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Their PP is going to be their bread and butter... and end up being their downfall when it goes dry in the latter part of the series... again.

Ovechkin and Wilson will take runs and injure at least one of our guys... again.

We are going to lose at least a game we should have won... again.

The series will go longer than it should based on play on the ice... again.

Just win, please. Even though we kick their ass each year, their 15-year-old Ovy fanboys will be unbearable if they win this one. Absolutely unbearable.with their Ovechkin >>>>> Crosby because goalzzzz nonsense. Please just win. Good thing I will miss about 90% of the series being in SF then India. Just win so I can come back and watch nice hockey against TB or TO (no BOS please).

I am so over playing the Caps in the playoffs. Just so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad