Virginia
funny-stressed-desserts-spelled-backward.jpeg

**** it, going "Full Dessert".

enhanced-buzz-22854-1360615850-4.jpg

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
If you are Trotz do you consider dressing Latta instead of Glencross?

The guy has been painful to watch. How Laich and him can't make that fourth line more of a threat is puzzling to me. Seems like both of their games have just gone down hill.

Pigskin

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
If you are Trotz do you consider dressing Latta instead of Glencross?

The guy has been painful to watch. How Laich and him can't make that fourth line more of a threat is puzzling to me. Seems like both of their games have just gone down hill.

I don't put Latta in

But if Fehr can even play 8 mins, I seriously consider putting him in ... he can't be any worse

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
No comparison for a couple reasons. One, there are no series leads to blow for the Bills. Really there was the Norwood miss and that's it, the rest were blow-outs. Two, losing in the final game is not as bad because no team "moves on". Yeah you don't win the Super Bowl, but there are no playoffs left to torture you. We have to watch teams we shoulda, coulda beaten move on.

Yeah but dude, they lost 4 championships in a row! Consecutive! By the time that 4th one rolled around don't you think those fans were tortured to the point of despondency? And they still have never won it all. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad