Series Talk: Round 1: Enter Los Angeles Kings

What will be the result of this series?

• Total voters

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Of course. Almost every one of the best defensemen play the game on the edge and have a real nasty streak. He is still one of the best and playoff tested and as highly motivated as he ever will be.
Yes. And that’s exactly what you want in a star d-man. Just the right amount of crazy, so you never are really quite sure what he’ll do, or how he’ll do it. Hope we play him really hard again in Game 3. He’s all rested up, which sucks.

Reactions: Vegan Knight

JasonCable

Sep 28, 2014
Just bought my tickets for tomorrow's game at Staples. $240 f0r tw0 tickets up high, center ice, and aisle seat.

Very nice. 2 tickets for the price of 1 at T Mobile. I don't expect either team to be at their best tonight, but I sure hope VGK wins this one.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Just bought my tickets for tomorrow's game at Staples. $240 f0r tw0 tickets up high, center ice, and aisle seat.

Please report on the atmosphere.

The LA Kings TV broadcasters were less than complimentary about the atmosphere at T-Mobile Arena. They insisted that the Kings Staples Center had a more passionate fan base. I find that hard to believe, but we will see.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Thankfully, the Knights aren't playing teams from the frigid North right now.

image.png

Edmontonians have endured 167 consecutive days with minimum temperatures at or below 0 C [that's 32 degrees Fahrenheit for most of us].

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/longe...s-record-with-historic-cold-stretch-1.3885288

I think the temperature changes could be a shock to some people's system. I know it would kill me. :laugh:

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Thankfully, the Knights aren't playing teams from the frigid North right now.

image.png

Edmontonians have endured 167 consecutive days with minimum temperatures at or below 0 C [that's 32 degrees Fahrenheit for most of us].

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/longe...s-record-with-historic-cold-stretch-1.3885288

I think the temperature changes could be a shock to some people's system. I know it would kill me. :laugh:

I've been to Edmonton in -20 weather for the Holidays. It's not bad, more of a dry cold.

Southern Ontario has getting blasted with an ice storm. Good thing Boston had home ice last night. I heard a guy got crushed by a falling sign.

Minnesota is getting hammered right now too just before their home game.

Reactions: Aurinko

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Anyone want to take a jab at the GDT today?

We're the visiting team, so it will just be on our board like the regular season.

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Game 3 is fantastic. LA started the game as if they wanted to frighten our team. It was important that we could stand all that oldschool trash. Vegas showed that it was a bad idea of LA to try to beat the guest team. Certainly in the 3rd LA was "out of gas" already. As expected Quick proved he was unstable. Thus everything is OK now. LA wanted to play vs Vegas, LA got the chance! LA wanted a sweep, LA is close to the sweep!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad