Series Talk: Round 1: Enter Los Angeles Kings

What will be the result of this series?

• Total voters

TheKiller93

Dec 20, 2007
Hey knights fans,

I’m a leafs fan but I’ll be in Vegas Wednesday-Friday and am so amped for the playoffs. 2 questions: 1. Where is the best venue for watching knights vs. kings Wednesday (outside of being in the arena). In Toronto we have maple leafs square where everyone wat he’s on a giant screen...is there a similar place in Vegas? 2. Which sports bar do you all think will be the best bet to watch all the playoff games (ideally with sound). Thanks very much for your help!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
MOD WARNING: I'm only going to say this once to any Kings fans who come to this thread and/or sub-forum. Our community of Vegas fans by means of this sub-forum is not home for trash talking or trolling in any fashion. Just as Vegas fans intruding upon the Kings subforum to trash talk or troll is unacceptable, such behavior here WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hey knights fans,

I’m a leafs fan but I’ll be in Vegas Wednesday-Friday and am so amped for the playoffs. 2 questions: 1. Where is the best venue for watching knights vs. kings Wednesday (outside of being in the arena). In Toronto we have maple leafs square where everyone wat he’s on a giant screen...is there a similar place in Vegas? 2. Which sports bar do you all think will be the best bet to watch all the playoff games (ideally with sound). Thanks very much for your help!
Toshiba Plaza, right outside of the arena, usually shows the Jumbotron feed during games. I’m not sure they’ll do it during the playoffs though, since I know NBC made a big deal about showing games outdoors last season.

You’re probably safe going into any bar in town at this point. Most of them have hockey on all the time now, but if they don’t, you can ask to have them change it. There will only be issues if it’s up against an important basketball game.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
To be eligible for the playoffs the player must be Vegas property by the trade deadline. Because Whitecloud was signed as an undrafted free agent after the deadline he is in eligible for the playoffs. If he had been a Vegas draft pick that signed after the deadline he would be eligible.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Who is the most annoying available Hawks poster?

I want them.
Well here is the list:
CallMeShaft
BK
clydesdale line
AmericanDream
ChiHawks10
Blue Liner

DisgruntledHawkFan
ColdSteel2
tonyhawks77
hawksrule
ThatSaid
thesaadfather
Penosity
piteus
TLEHMANN
Machinehead (!)

I'm not really sure who's the most annoying. The people who'd get under my skin didn't bother signing up for this. ColdSteel can be a bit much. DHF is likely the most respected, if you decide to go in a completely different direction (plus he want's you guys to pick him for some reason).

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Well here is the list:
CallMeShaft
BK
clydesdale line
AmericanDream
ChiHawks10
Blue Liner

DisgruntledHawkFan
ColdSteel2
tonyhawks77
hawksrule
ThatSaid
thesaadfather
Penosity
piteus
TLEHMANN
Machinehead (!)

I'm not really sure who's the most annoying. The people who'd get under my skin didn't bother signing up for this. ColdSteel can be a bit much. DHF is likely the most respected, if you decide to go in a completely different direction (plus he want's you guys to pick him for some reason).
I'm down for the guy that wants to be here unless TK has someone in mind.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Marchessault-Karlsson-Smith
Neal-Haula-Tuch
Tatar-Eakin-Carpenter
Nosek-Bellemare-Carrier
Perron-Lindberg-Reaves

Schmidt-McNabb
Theodore-Engelland
Merrill-Miller
Hunt-Sbisa

I would switch Carpy with Tuch. Carpy and Haula seemed to have great chemistry imo.

Other than that, the lines look A grade!

Last edited:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Jonesie,

Where's your playoff avatar?!?!

And more importantly, where's the Hangman???

:D
Okay, got my avy. Was so hard to choose. MordredGK has done such an amazing job with so many great ones! (Thank you, Sir!)

Have heard nothing from the Hangman since he was last here a few weeks ago. :( Would like for him to at least pop in to say everything's okay.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

kenjidm

Oct 5, 2006
This was the playoff matchup the Kings were hoping for (Kings v Knights). Well, have it, then.

View attachment 111357

I think a lot of the reasons why the King's fans wanted this match up isn't because they think it'll be easier, but more about speed and skills rather than hitting and being physical. Let the Ducks and Sharts bang each other up before the next one moves on. If the regular season has any indication of the winner of the series, it could swing either way, but with that said, Go Kings!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I think a lot of the reasons why the King's fans wanted this match up isn't because they think it'll be easier, but more about speed and skills rather than hitting and being physical. Let the Ducks and Sharts bang each other up before the next one moves on. If the regular season has any indication of the winner of the series, it could swing either way, but with that said, Go Kings!

Not much of a spelling nazi, but you misspelled "Go Knights!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->