Series Discussion Round 1 - Dallas vs Vegas

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I think Nils would do better than Hakanpaa, but he isn't allowed to get his rhythm which is a major problem. Playing a guy such little minutes just means he is cooling off on the bench and losing confidence so its hard to come in and just play.

Like in the last game, when he stumbled going back and then got stuck in the defensive zone that wouldn't happen if he was playing 12 mins a night and was getting regular shifts. In his extremely limited minutes he has been fine for me this series, I would like to see the guy at least get 5-8 minutes. 1-2 minutes is just silly.
I agree. There is no logic in his ice time. He should at the very least be around 8 minutes. If you plan on making a deep playoff run I hope they don’t run out gas cause they only use 5 defenders.

If it was the stumble and getting stuck afterwards why get got benched that is just dumb. You wear a sharp blade standing on ice. Guys fall all the time. It happens. It sometimes cause goals cause a guy stumbles.

If he is in the line up he needs to play more. Otherwise sit him in the press box.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad