WC: Roster Talk '11 – Switzerland

swisdan

Feb 18, 2005
earth
qube.cpacon.com
If Genoni would have played for one month for Switzerland, he would have been the number 1. But it was Stephan.

So many players are injured for Switzerland. What a shame. I especially miss Brunner, Domenichelli and Streit (or Josi but i hope he'll win the Calder Cup).

For Weber, i'm pretty sure his agent told him: " don't go, you don't have a contrat for the next season, a serious injury could be very bad"...

Last edited:

Mattia Mei

Dec 1, 2010
www.contropiede.net
Oh oh swiss whc is quick turned in failure?

And mister Simpson isn't better then Krueger...: the scoring's problems are the same, the Nati needs more offensive and power play players, in these games.

The difference between Germany, Norway and Swiss is less important then between Canada and Switz. oh oh

Are you sure you can play whit a b team in the WC? Someone at home think is important to play only at Olympics??

Forgive me for the language.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
Does anybody think Switzerland is closer to Canada than to Germany? I don't think so.
And what are you talking about a b-team?!? It's not his problem if some players don't want to play in WHC. maybe the goalie decision was wrong, I don't get why Stephan is #1.
They both played postseason. One with 96%, the other with 88% saves...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad