Speculation: Roster Building Thread DCLXXXI: Trade Everyone For Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
This is what happens when you give two players $10 million plus per season. Kane and Toews are not worth that and now it's gonna cost them. No Hossa, no Hammer, no Breadman, they probably won't even win their division next year.

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
I hope they're not waiting for one guy to be there at #7. You're getting one of Glass, Pettersson or Liljegren for sure.

JayMan82

Apr 5, 2006
South Carolina
This is what happens when you give two players $10 million plus per season. Kane and Toews are not worth that and now it's gonna cost them. No Hossa, no Hammer, no Breadman, they probably won't even win their division next year.

And Crawford @ 6, Keith getting up there in age... Definitely a major retooling taking place for the Hawks.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I would absolutely pull the trigger on a Stepan deal if he were there.

Badddddly want Makar.

Makar seems like the guy everyone over hypes and ends up being Michael DelZotto. honestly between Makar and Brannstrom I hope the Rangers take neither. :D

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
I'd get on the horn right now and see what it would take to get Anisimov back if we trade Stepan. Or better yet, ask for Kane. Heck, offer them Nash+ for something around Patrick Kane

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
If there is someone they're hoping to get at #7, then obviously it makes sense to wait. However, the team surely can't put all of their eggs in that basket for Stepan, right? :help:

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
My opinion is that both Gorts and Chaka are determined to not make a bad deal. So, while there is structure for a deal, both are going to be stubborn about what they want.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I'd get on the horn right now and see what it would take to get Anisimov back if we trade Stepan. Or better yet, ask for Kane. Heck, offer them Nash+ for something around Patrick Kane

Maybe Rozsival is available, they did leave him unprotected. :sarcasm:

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY

What in the world...

Stepan for Anisimov....cmon that is awful.

And were not getting Patty Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad