Speculation: Roster Building Thread DCLXXXI: Trade Everyone For Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I wonder if Chicago is going to buy out Murphy. He's only 24, so only gets 1/3rd, and the contract is backloaded. The buyout isn't bad.

Making that deal to save 250k and get a meh prospect doesn't make sense otherwise.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
First time I've actually been afraid that Stepan might actually go to ARI. Makes sense that there might be two deals on the table. One deal where the Rangers acquire the 7OA, if someone drops that they love there. One deal if that doesn't happen.

Just please, please get value if we're trading Stepan.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
wasn't saad drafted as a center? a computer boy like chayka would know

Well it was at least a consideration because I do remember him being C/LW available during fantasy hockey. I base all of my knowledge off of Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
First time I've actually been afraid that Stepan might actually go to ARI. Makes sense that there might be two deals on the table. One deal where the Rangers acquire the 7OA, if someone drops that they love there. One deal if that doesn't happen.

Makes sense. Could be a lot of different pieces on the board at #7 if some team goes a little nutty.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Hope Gorton is on the phone with the Hawks right now to see what else they feel like giving away

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA

I'm quite anxious about it as well

But I also have faith in Gorton. He's not afraid to walk away from a deal if they don't feel it's a good one

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Is that opinion or what you've heard?

It is my opinion actually.

But a scout told me that he thinks there are many possible deals in the pipeline if their "guys" are still there later today. Should make for an interesting day. Same guy told me a few weeks ago that Chicago would be active which I posted here. Looks like he was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad