Roller/Street Hockey stick?

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Just go to your local store and pick up a ABS woodie or something. Buying online ain't worth the shipping on a $15-20 stick like a Koho or something of the sort. ANd shooting board? Go to Lowe's and buy a large sheet of whiteboard.

windflare

May 31, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
I cant play w/ wooden sticks... I only use shafts + replacement blades...

Why, woodies too heavy for you? ;)

To the OP: sc37 is right. Go to your LHS, pick up a stick there. If it's smooth concrete, pick up a normal woodie with a wood blade. If it's street concrete/tennis court surface, pick up a wood stick with an ABS blade. Easton has some old ones, Bauer has the One30, TPS has some, as well as the RBK 1K sticks. These are all cheap.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Why, woodies too heavy for you? ;)

To the OP: sc37 is right. Go to your LHS, pick up a stick there. If it's smooth concrete, pick up a normal woodie with a wood blade. If it's street concrete/tennis court surface, pick up a wood stick with an ABS blade. Easton has some old ones, Bauer has the One30, TPS has some, as well as the RBK 1K sticks. These are all cheap.

Just been playing inline for about 14 years now and have been using a shaft the whole time... I've had back up wooden sticks (mostly Koho Ultimates) and everytime I try to use them, my slap shot is completely gone...

Right now I use an 8 year old Easton Ultralite and just bought another one to use as a back up and indoor play, this time I got the Easton Ultralite Grip Shaft...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad