Rogers Place Construction - Part VII - Now with more corporate sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section337

Jul 7, 2007
Edmonton, AB
In Ottawa for the week and saw some Janvier art, which makes me more interested to see his installation.

For me: Coke Zero > Coke > Diet Pepsi > Pepsi > Diet Coke. And lots of other choices between Pepsi and Diet Coke.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Uh, excuse you! I'll have you know I took the Pepsi Taste Challenge repeatedly as a kid and got it right every time (and told the Pepsi reps that I liked Coke more :laugh:).

Me too. I can tell the difference quite easily. Pepsi tastes like watered down Coke with more sugar.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Holy smokes, I just saw Sekera complete a tape to tape pass.

McWeber

Mouthbreather
Jul 14, 2015
Lethbridge
Me too. I can tell the difference quite easily. Pepsi tastes like watered down Coke with more sugar.

Agreed. Pepsi doesn't have the same bite to it, nothing cuts the **** quite like a good coca cola. (FYI I'm one of those people that will order a coke at a restaurant and if they ask me if pepsi is fine I say no.)

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Agreed. Pepsi doesn't have the same bite to it, nothing cuts the **** quite like a good coca cola. (FYI I'm one of those people that will order a coke at a restaurant and if they ask me if pepsi is fine I say no.)

wow...harcore

I like Pepsi taste better...coke is too frizzy lol

but in reality I don't care enough

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Was hoping Molson would take a hike. Nice to see craft beers are going in at least as an option.

Come on Mill St.!!!!!!

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Uh, excuse you! I'll have you know I took the Pepsi Taste Challenge repeatedly as a kid and got it right every time (and told the Pepsi reps that I liked Coke more :laugh:).

lol i worked a pepsi taste test booth at various leisure centers in calgary and we were told to keep the pepsi cold and keep the coke room temp and open the cans so it was flat lol

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
lol i worked a pepsi taste test booth at various leisure centers in calgary and we were told to keep the pepsi cold and keep the coke room temp and open the cans so it was flat lol

lol! You monsters! Only proving us coke loyalists right :naughty:

duul

Jun 21, 2010
What terrible timing to be heading to bmq. Missing all the World Cup, training camp, preseason, and start of the season! Hopefully some good games are on Friday/Saturday nights.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

What the hell. Worse idea ever. You never send good people out to test something out. You use useless people first, this way if there is a major issue it's Ference blowing his knee out on a rut and not McDavid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad