Rocket League-(PS4/PC/XB1/Switch)

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I haven't played in a while, but I still enjoy watching rocket league videos on youtube. I'm not sure if this move is mostly just to improve the prize pool for some tournaments or if they want to have a more fortnite type of system. I don't play fornite, but from what I have heard recently a lot of people haven't been happy with how Epic has been running the game. We'll see how it goes.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
They will be removing the game from Steam. That sucks.

Yeah, even EA never removed their games from selling on Steam store that they put on before they came out with Origin. Also this game has already been out for years already.

Now, this doesn't bother me as much as all the timed exclusive nonsense that they have been putting on other games on the Epic Store. Psyonix is theirs now, and they have the right to do what they want with their studios and those studios' games. May Psyonix benefit from this arrangement and continue to put out great games for years to come.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Yeah, even EA never removed their games from selling on Steam store that they put on before they came out with Origin. Also this game has already been out for years already.

Now, this doesn't bother me as much as all the timed exclusive nonsense that they have been putting on other games on the Epic Store. Psyonix is theirs now, and they have the right to do what they want with their studios and those studios' games. May Psyonix benefit from this arrangement and continue to put out great games for years to come.
I thought they took off the Crysis games? Maybe im remembering wrong.

Just hope Rocket League stays Rocket League.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Disappointing to have the game removed from Steam, although the people I tend to play with all have it already.

I think Rocket League will continue being great. Epic loves to tout themselves as the champion of developers (while being the whatever the opposite of a champion is for consumers), so I'm hopeful that this will benefit Psyonix for future development.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I've recently made it to Platinum and been able to stay there, which after 1500+ games I'm viewing as an achievement.

Reactions: Seedtype

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->