Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2023-24 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
They missed that it was Kulich stuck on with Rousek and Weissbach, they hadn't finished the change so he was gassed and they subbed in Richards.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Great effort in the 3rd from Ostlund and Rosen thus far.

I'm ready for some turnover with the small skill guys in their mid 20s who's effort is conditional.

It seems like Weissbach is just trying to be dirty instead of playing fast and finishing his checks. I don't get it.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
What is Rochester doing, they pass it around in the offensive zone and no one is ready to handle the puck.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Btw, this game could serve as an example of why I was scared of Appert as Sabres HC.

The Crunch are skating to exactly where the Amerks break out every. single. time. He's getting lapped in coaching adjustments.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Btw, this game could serve as an example of why I was scared of Appert as Sabres HC.

The Crunch are skating to exactly where the Amerks break out every. single. time. He's getting lapped in coaching adjustments.

I really hate the Weissbach-Biro-Rousek line right now. And this isn't the first game I would put them in the "bad" category. There is just too much of all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad