Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2023-2024 PLAYOFF Thread; Game 5 - 7:00 pm EDT, May 10th

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Just made it back home to NT from Roch.

What a game!

I haven't seen a team that struggles in their own end this much since the McEichel tank Sabres. That 2nd period was rough. Felt like there was a 15 minute stretch with no Amerk shots on net, and every shift they'd get pinned for 2-3 minutes.

Levi was a beast. Strong showing for the youth overall. My first time really getting to see Ostlund. He put a lot of effort into skating when he didn't have the puck. Nice to see.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
Ostlund and Wahlberg have been my two money in the bank prospects. Nice to see them show up. Wahlberg is drool worthy with how he can hunt people down.

Kulich - not the best game but he took some BIG hits to get pucks out of the dzone and made a nice defensive effort play late. Good to see!

And LEVI!

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Feels like a very good thing that all of these prospects seem to make us hesitant to move them. Of course they all won’t thrive at the NHL level but the fact it seems like most of them are developing well and impress is a great thing.

Who says they can't perhaps we are just entering the golden age of Sabres history

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Guys Noah Ostlund is the truth. We’re gonna have to give to get in any trade. He was my #1 trade chip but seeing him actually play in North America that might change. Hes legit.

I've been saying since that draft that I'd move either of the other 1st rounders before Ostlund. Nice to see him bury one

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
I've been saying since that draft that I'd move either of the other 1st rounders before Ostlund. Nice to see him bury one
Bold strategy, Cotton. It's shaping up to be the stout first round that we were hoping for and I would pray that they either dip into other big assets or land a whale with one of those 3. Either way we can enjoy 2 at the least in this Rochester run.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad