Rochester Americans: 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Cool. Look forward to heading East on The 90 and catching a few games this season....

I usually take in a few games, but they've not entertained me the last couple seasons...

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
So happy to see the Amerks be (so far) relevant again. Here's hoping they can clean up their few issues and be a real contender for the Calder this year.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
You've never heard of the shovel defense?
latest

Deleted member 27798

Wow. Pretty quick fall for Karabacek. Not that I had high hopes for him, but I thought if he could make himself into a 4th line energy player, he might have a future in the NHL. Is this his last year of his ELC?

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Wow. Pretty quick fall for Karabacek. Not that I had high hopes for him, but I thought if he could make himself into a 4th line energy player, he might have a future in the NHL. Is this his last year of his ELC?
Didn't he look pretty good in preseason, too?

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Didn't he look pretty good in preseason, too?
Numbers game right now. He’s behind non prospects like Ross, Gill, Krause and Smith. I’d rather have him up than Cornel, but it’s not a big deal. When Malone, Nylander and Rodrigues return he’ll have a big hill to climb.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
He's got another year. Also don't see that his move precludes him from turning into more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->