RLR WJC Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Brock,

Some could argue that NHL teams put a lot of stock into attitude as well, seeing as O'Sullivan was selected way lower than many of us thought he should have gone.

leafaholix*

NHL teams put players through psychiatric tests in meetings.

It's got to play a large role when it comes to the draft.

Rob Schremp looks like he ****ed up his stock... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he fell to later in the first round or even the second.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
I really think the whole thing with Schremp's attitude is being overblown. Comparing his off ice issues to O'Sullivan's is way out there to me. O'Sullivan had serious family problems that caused him to fall as far as he did. Schremp on the other hand seems like a guy who has received some poor guidance from the people advising him. Perhaps people would like to see him be more assertive about things but he's just seventeen years old. I really haven't seen anything about him that seems like a huge problem for his future. He's not lazy and he has a good work ethic. He'll grow out of what people perceive as his "character issues" (which I think have more to do with those advising him than anything else).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad