Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
1683068201580.png

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I still remember one time in college being woken up at 2:30 AM by a night-owl friend that knocked relentlessly on my door and then screamed "JAMARR IS NOT THE FATHER!!!!" lmao

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Any mayor of a large city who bounces a check to a sex worker is cool with me.
And then got fired for getting caught paying for a hooker with a personal cheque.

A true cultural sodomite that was a staple of the community and prison day rooms across the country. RIP Jerry
At least it was a personal check and not public money! I honestly could careless if people pay for sex.

His show was so sleazy, but it was hilarious. As others have mentioned, it was my go-to show when I was home sick. The late 90s were a wild time. Entertainment evolved into some of the grimy stuff you could imagine. You had Attitude Era WWF, Jerry Springer, South Park was just emerging, Eminem, etc...

Kids in the late 90s saw a lot of shit their parents would rather they didn't, and boy did a whole bunch of groups (religious, feminists, conservatives, etc...) try to shut this type of stuff down. Thinking back to it, we were rather savage in our way of thinking. It seems like we're trying to overcorrect today for our savageness in the past. There's been some serious growth and good that has come from trying to correct our narrow mindedness of the past, but I also think we're becoming narrow minded in a different sense now. Perhaps it comes back full circle? Those that wants others to be tolerant of their views become intolerant of others views? I don't know. Maybe I'm stoned!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad