Desibasha

Mar 25, 2004

I'm gonna go head and make my pick...

Calgary Flames select RW Jarome iginla and LW Rick Nash

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Important:

heusy_57 has dropped out - I've PMed him a few times and no response. So, if anyone would like to take over Ottawa in this draft please let me know. You can make your first pick, although you gotta pick from the 10th spot and not 9th.

Only peps that aren't involved in the draft can take on Ottawa - if no one does, then we'll just have 9 teams involved instead of 10.

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
i pm'ed rinkrat about this and he told me to put it on the thread, so i will.

at the moment the draft is gonna run top to bottom every round, meaning that who picked first in the first round (me) will do so in every round. This doesn't really seem fair, since we're all starting from scratch theres no reason to have the draft weighted towards certain teams, and it's not fun if one person is selecting at the top of every round.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
I've decided no Ottawa team (cuz no one stepped up to take over the team and cuz I'd like to have our current GM's handle one team only)

Also, we will be picking top to bottom then bottom to top and vice versa through out each round (1-10 10-1 1-10 etc).
I hope this now speeds up the draft.

Andrei_Markov is up next

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
rinkrat13 said:
I was also surprised to see him go so soon...
I guess you're hoping for a BIG rebound from this past season and that JS gets back into form?!?!

He's seeing a sports shrink in the offseason, and should rebound easily.

As for the Chicago Blackhawk's pick, we are pleased and yet again shocked to be able to select quite possibly the best two-way forward in the game of hockey, C Sergei Fedorov! Fedorov, paired with Forsberg who is converted to his former position of LW, makes for one of the best and most unstoppable combos in the league.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I'll select Pavel Datsyuk to complete a stacked first line of
Kovalchuk-Datsyuk-St. Louis

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select from Belleville, Ontario Andrew Raycroft.

Now that I have drafted a young Forward and Goaltender plus one of the best Dmen in the league, my focus can now shift to drafting the best man available...

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
As much as we as an organization know there is a need for a defenseman or goalie, we cannot yield to the temptation of a great forward, and would like to announce that the Chicago Blackhawks are more than proud to select right winger Jarimor Jagr!

A line of Forsberg-Fedorov-Jagr would not only be very good defensively, it would also be very, very sick.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Remember to PM the next GM - letting them know they're up!
also, when you get a chance, go to the thread "Rinkrat's mockdraft roster thread" and post your teams selections there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad