Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Kootenay Ice 2013-14 roster and scoring statistics at hockeydb.com
Kootenay Ice 2014-15 roster and scoring statistics at hockeydb.com

I know people dont care about +/- but there is something to it when you're on the ice for more goals for than you are for goals against by a wide margin, when half or more of the players are in the minus
2014 he was +27, the other defensemen were +2, +4, - 4 , -9, -1, -6 ... i mean nobody even comes close..

and then in 2015, i mean its nuts, how did he even do that

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013

I bet he doesn't play tomorrow, as much as I'd like to see Schlemko or Benn sit.

Ideally, we have at least one vet and one rookie on each pair. That would be a good way to break Juulsen, Mete, Reilly, and Valiev in.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
I take it the Mete injury is serious?
Even if it's not, he's being sent back to Montréal for further examinations, and the team can't go on a 6 games roadtrip with only 6 dman. Laval to Boston isnt a long flight. I doubt he play tomorrow, but probably sometimes this week.

Reactions: Tuggy

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
Even if it's not, he's being sent back to Montréal for further examinations, and the team can't go on a 6 games roadtrip with only 6 dman. Laval to Boston isnt a long flight. I doubt he play tomorrow, but probably sometimes this week.
Why wouldn't they play him...it would be foolish not to

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Dude seems to have potential

Not like he is a defensive defence man with no skills

You wonder why we signed Alzner

Last edited:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
but Mete is untouchable according to Lord Bergevin, so he cannot be demoted.
Shame because I think some time to improve offense would make him a much more valuable player. Granted assuming Lefebvre is gone.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I take it the Mete injury is serious?

AC was speculating it's a broken finger. They chose to fly him back, so it shows a certain degree of concern. If it was less serious, they could have just had him treated at a NY hospital, I suppose.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Watching Valiev with Marlies and Leafs, I have real doubts if he ever will be an NHLer. Surprisingly he seemed to be more consistent in his short stint with the Leafs than his career with the Marlies.
He seemed be a popular member of the Marlies. Wish him well with the Habs.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Bergy will put him on waivers next year, and the team who grabs him will trade him for a 3rd. Its the way things are done around this team.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
True. Doesn't mean he clear repeatedly though.

sure as there's timing involved whenever you put someone on waivers, if another team has an injury when you put someone on waivers there's a bigger chance they get picked. Guess we'll find out next year if he doesn't make the Habs.

Reactions: Habs13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->