Rimouski vs. Halifax

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
La-La-Laprise said:
The only reason they cheered him here last game was because he put on a clinic.
Last time I checked he was still putting on clinics. ;)

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Leachmeister2000 said:
The crowd might boo Crosby to put him off his game, but if the Nics win the series he'll get a standing ovation.

Of course :) It is a good show of respect. The hand-shake is usually cheered by the hoem team fans whether their team wins or loses. THat is what is great about hockey. You can battle it out in a tough series and then there is a hand-shake at the end where you show respect to your opponents :)

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
pei fan said:
Last time I checked he was still putting on clinics. ;)

maybe doctors without borders should hire him, yes I'm really running out of one liners. Put me out of my misery.

Last edited:

Daniel_Tkaczuk

May 4, 2003
Downtown Halifax
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
Pairings are:

Picard - MacDonald
Sharrow - MacAuley
Beaulieu - Brault/Lomanno

Allowed the least amount of goals in the reg season. All are mobile, good with the puck and make good decisions. The Halifax forwards is what contributes to the great defensive play. A lot of good 2 way players on the team.

Although Beaulieu and Sharrow are each prone to the occasional brain fart....

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Bryanbryoil said:
What are your thoughts Of Pouliot,Scalzo, and Roussin???
I'm not sure if you asked that question to someone specific but I'll give my
opinion.If you're asking about their play as CHlers they are all very good even
on their own.With Sid there is excellent chemistry especially with Scalzo and
Roussin.With Sid throw in my dog Fido and you have probably the best line
in the history of the CHL.

As for Nhl prospects Pouliot is the best but IMO Roussin might be a sleeper.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
pei fan said:
I'm not sure if you asked that question to someone specific but I'll give my
opinion.If you're asking about their play as CHlers they are all very good even
on their own.With Sid there is excellent chemistry especially with Scalzo and
Roussin.With Sid throw in my dog Fido and you have probably the best line
in the history of the CHL.

As for Nhl prospects Pouliot is the best but IMO Roussin might be a sleeper.
Roussin is playing better in all aspect of his game. That's because he play with Crosby. His hockey sence improved alot. Before the season i was thinking he would not make to the NHL. Now i think he could be on a second line with a good center.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Blackshad said:
Roussin is playing better in all aspect of his game. That's because he play with Crosby. His hockey sence improved alot. Before the season i was thinking he would not make to the NHL. Now i think he could be on a second line with a good center.

I still think he won't have any impact in the NHL. MAP is impressing me more and more though.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Blackshad said:

Only way Roussin makes the NHL as a 2nd line player in Florida is if Crosby ends up in Florida.

Roussin is a 35 goal scorer in the QMJHL, he is scoring 55 goals because of who he plays with and you cant debate that.

Tb0ne

Nov 29, 2004
Victoria
UGH!

Why arn't these games shown on the west coast! (yes I know why but still doesnt' stop me from *****ing)

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
La-La-Laprise said:
Only way Roussin makes the NHL as a 2nd line player in Florida is if Crosby ends up in Florida.

Roussin is a 35 goal scorer in the QMJHL, he is scoring 55 goals because of who he plays with and you cant debate that.
Hey i'm not sayin that i like him, but i think he improved his overall game.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
La-La-Laprise said:
:)

Same reason why we dont get WHL games over here.

YES! I just saw on the Q website that it's confirmed that cogeco cable will air every games of the finals. I was becoming a bit worried with the lack of news.

gbl1p

Jun 19, 2003
Ottawa
www.level1productions.com
E = CH² said:
YES! I just saw on the Q website that it's confirmed that cogeco cable will air every games of the finals. I was becoming a bit worried with the lack of news.

Whats the deal with this? I live in Ottawa, and we got a few of the Rimouski-Chicoutimi games on the french equivalent of Rogers. Can I expect a broadcast from this series to come through our tv??

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
gbl1p said:
Whats the deal with this? I live in Ottawa, and we got a few of the Rimouski-Chicoutimi games on the french equivalent of Rogers. Can I expect a broadcast from this series to come through our tv??

I'm not really sure, what's the french equivalent of Rogers?

Either way, if you got all the Rim-Chi games, I don't see why you wouldn't get the whole final either. It's tough to say from where I sit though.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
hahah thats funny how they always capitalise with their scoring chances.
Talk about a cold shower.
Good game to watch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad