TV: Rick and Morty - Renewed for 70 more episodes

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Was a pretty good season. I thought they were going to go back to evil Morty for the season finale, so I was definitely surprised when they didn't.

The best episode of the season was definitely the Citadel episode.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I just watched the entire show in 1 week. I need to let it sink in and re-watch it again, but it's absolutely brilliant. The characters have issues that we can all relate to: Rick's cynicism, Morty's low self-esteem, Beth's fear of having failed to live up to her potential, Jerry's feeling of being unloved and Summer being jealous of Morty. Those are just a small part of their character, they're obviously way deeper than that, but that's what stuck out to me the most.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I just watched the entire show in 1 week. I need to let it sink in and re-watch it again, but it's absolutely brilliant. The characters have issues that we can all relate to: Rick's cynicism, Morty's low self-esteem, Beth's fear of having failed to live up to her potential, Jerry's feeling of being unloved and Summer being jealous of Morty. Those are just a small part of their character, they're obviously way deeper than that, but that's what stuck out to me the most.

Did you watch the after credits scenes? a lot of people miss those.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Glad to hear it! Now maybe some of these goons will finally lay off and let them do the work without pestering the hell out of them.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Holy cow.... that's a mega order.

Guess the holdup must've been Adult Swim trying to lock Rick and Morty down for as long of a term as possible.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Yeah, it's an insane amount that won't be fulfilled. But it's better than immediate cancellation, so...

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Yeah, it's an insane amount that won't be fulfilled. But it's better than immediate cancellation, so...
Yeah, this. Seems like an odd contract since I don't really see it being fulfilled...and it taking a long time to get to 70 episodes...and I don't know why Harmon would want to lock himself in to 1 thing for so long.

I do need to get back and actually watch the show. All of the negative stuff on the periphery of the show has left a bad taste in my mouth and I need to just remind myself how good the show itself is.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Kind of over this show. It's funny the first couple times you watch the episodes but I tried a few of my "favorites" again recently and I was almost entirely uninterested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad