Retour des nordiques, Nordiques back's (petition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_crippler12

Aug 18, 2005
Montreal
www.retourdesnordiques.com

Depuis l'ouverture du site, le 14 octobre 2005,
nous avons reçu 3809 signatures en ligne.
Les signatures sur la pétition papier ne sont pas incluses
Avec l'idée qu'une pétition exprimant l'opinion de milliers de gens favorables au retour des Nordiques fait partie de l'équation qui fera revenir la LNH à Québec, nous avons mis en ligne ce site qui doit aussi être considéré comme la saine expression de milliers de fans, mais aussi d'une ville encore meurtrie du départ d'une équipe adulée, même 10 ans après celui-ci. Un transfert vers le Colorado, rappelons-le, exclusivement motivé par des considérations économiques.

Qui souhaitait vraiment le départ des Nordiques en 1995? Certainement pas les résidants de la ville de Québec, qui remplissaient les 15 399 places du vieux Colisée de Québec datant de 1949. Pas plus que les différents journaux, stations de télévision et de radio de toute la province qui carburaient joyeusement au hockey durant les moments forts de la saison régulière jusqu'aux séries éliminatoires, et tout particulièrement lors des affrontements contre les Canadiens de Montréal... Les politiciens de l'époque? Non plus. En réalité, personne n'a vraiment manifesté le désir de voir partir les Nordiques de Québec. Pourquoi en serait-il autrement maintenant?

Pour favoriser le retour des Nordiques, il nous semble impératif de démontrer clairement que les gens de la ville de Québec et de partout souhaitent le retour de la LNH à Québec. Par cette pétition, il faut exprimer l'idée que nous sommes fin prêts à s'investir à titre de communauté qui encourage la pratique du sport, notamment par l'exemple des professionnels, voire des virtuoses du hockey sur glace. Et ne croyez surtout pas que cette démarche ne tient pas compte des obstacles qui mèneront au retour des Nordiques et de la LNH à Québec. La route sera assurément longue, parsemée d'embûches de toutes sortes, et les gens derrière ce site ne financeront assurément jamais le retour des Nordiques. Parce que nos élus devront s’allier aux bailleurs de fonds, la population doit signifier clairement son support et son désir de revoir la LNH à Québec pour une deuxième fois. Sachant que les Bulldogs et les Nordiques ont marqué l'histoire de notre ville, « Jamais deux sans trois » pourrait être la devise d'un retour de la LNH à Québec.

En s’inspirant des actions des gens de Winnipeg, une ville qui ressemble à la nôtre avec ses 700 000 habitants et qui vient tout juste de bâtir un bel aréna pour seulement 125 millions de dollars, notre objectif est le suivant : recueillir un maximum de signatures – 100 000 nous semble être un objectif réaliste. Ainsi, par cette pétition, nous déposerons devant tout le monde, chaque jour, via le www.retourdesnordiques.com, le nombre exact de signataires qui auront tous confirmé, par courriel, leur souhait de voir construire un aréna moderne, polyvalent et empreint d'une certaine modestie. Tout cela dans le but de faire comprendre aux investisseurs potentiels qu’un transfert d'équipe est une solution viable pour tous.

Vous avez des questions? Vous désirez vous impliquer davantage? N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour nous signifier votre soutien. De plus, nous vous invitons à cliquer sur « Téléchargez la pétition » pour télécharger le fichier .pdf de la pétition officielle. Affichez-la clairement dans vos commerces et lieux de travail. Faites du bouche à oreille, appelez sur les lignes ouvertes et faites connaître votre appui à notre démarche. La participation de tous est importante.

Le retour des Nordiques à Québec, maintenant plus que jamais!

Éric Bergeron,
François Gariepy

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
I guess we're going to just sit here and continue stereotyping the French untill someone translates this ;)

Injektilo

Feb 3, 2005
Taiwan
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it's about getting the Nords back.

There's a petition to sign on the website. I think i signed it, but...

neg marron

Mar 1, 2002
gatineau quebec
www.rds.ca
fantastique mon vieux

Injektilo said:

as a hab fan the battles btwn the nords are very special in my heart
i embrace the return of the nordiques100%

now if only we could bring back hartford ,and winnipeg also

the_crippler12

Aug 18, 2005
Montreal
Since the opening of the site, October 14 2005, we received 5000 signatures in line. The signatures on the petition paper are not incluses With the idea that a petition expressing the opinion of thousands of people in favor of the return of the Nordic ones is part of the equation that will do to return the LNH to Quebec, we posted on-line this site that also must be considered as the healthy expression of thousands of fans, but also of an again hurt city of the This one. A transfer towards the Colorado, recall it, exclusively motivated by economical considerations.

Who wished really the departure of the Nordic ones in 1995? Certainly not the resident of the Quebec city, that filled the 15 399 places of the old Quebec Coliseum dateing back to 1949. Not more than the different newspapers, television stations and of the whole province radio that went joyous to the hockey during the strong moments of the uniform season until the series éliminatoires, and all particularly at the time of the clashes against the Canadians of Montréal... The politicians of the era? No more. In reality, person did not really show the desire to see to leave the Nordic ones of Quebec. Why in would it be otherwise now?

To favor the return of the Nordic, imperative one it seem to we to show clearly that the people of the Quebec city and of everywhere wish the return of the LNH to Quebec. By this petition, it is necessary to express the idea that we are ready fine to invest itself by way of community that encourages the practice of the sport, notably by the example of the professionals, indeed virtuoses of the hockey on freezes. And do not believe especially that this gait does not hold counts obstacles that will take to the return of the Nordic and LNH to Quebec. The road will be assuredly long, sprinkled embûches of all sorts, and the people behind this site will not finance assuredly never the return of the Nordic ones. Because our elected official will have to ally themselves to the silent partners, the population clearly must mean his support and his desire to review the LNH to Quebec for a second time. Knowing that the Bulldogs and the Nordic ones marked the history of our city, « Never two without three » could be the motto of a return of the LNH to Quebec.

While inspiring itself actions of the people of Winnipeg, a city that resembles the ours with its 700 000 inhabitants and that comes all just one to build a beautiful aréna for only 125 millions of dollars, our objective is the following one: to collect a maximum of signatures – 100 000 seems to us to be a realistic objective. Thus, by this petition, we will deposit in front of everyone, every day, through www.retourdesnordiques.com, the exact number of signatories that all will have confirmed, by courriel, their wish to see constructed a modern, polyvalent aréna and marks with a certain modesty. All that with the intention of to do to understand to the potential investors that a team transfer is a solution viable for all.

You have questions? You desire to imply yourself more? Do not hesitate to contact us to mean us your support. Of more, we invite you to click on « Download the petition » to download the file. pdf of the official petition. Post it clearly in your commerces and work places. Done mouth to ear, call on the open lines and done to know your support to our gait. The participation of all important east.

The return of the Nordic ones to Quebec, now more than ever!

Éric Bergeron, François Gariepy

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Injektilo said:

Just enter your name, city, and e-mail adress twice. Then you will receive an e-mail asking you to click to a link to validate your signature (like any petition). That's all you have to do, and I wish all our canadian and american brothers will sign it. After Winnipeg, I think Quebec should get it's hockey team back.... then maybe Hartford? ;-)

Transported Upstater

the_crippler12 said:
Since the opening of the site, October 14 2005, we received 5000 signatures in line. The signatures on the petition paper are not incluses With the idea that a petition expressing the opinion of thousands of people in favor of the return of the Nordic ones is part of the equation that will do to return the LNH to Quebec, we posted on-line this site that also must be considered as the healthy expression of thousands of fans, but also of an again hurt city of the This one. A transfer towards the Colorado, recall it, exclusively motivated by economical considerations.

Who wished really the departure of the Nordic ones in 1995? Certainly not the resident of the Quebec city, that filled the 15 399 places of the old Quebec Coliseum dateing back to 1949. Not more than the different newspapers, television stations and of the whole province radio that went joyous to the hockey during the strong moments of the uniform season until the series éliminatoires, and all particularly at the time of the clashes against the Canadians of Montréal... The politicians of the era? No more. In reality, person did not really show the desire to see to leave the Nordic ones of Quebec. Why in would it be otherwise now?

To favor the return of the Nordic, imperative one it seem to we to show clearly that the people of the Quebec city and of everywhere wish the return of the LNH to Quebec. By this petition, it is necessary to express the idea that we are ready fine to invest itself by way of community that encourages the practice of the sport, notably by the example of the professionals, indeed virtuoses of the hockey on freezes. And do not believe especially that this gait does not hold counts obstacles that will take to the return of the Nordic and LNH to Quebec. The road will be assuredly long, sprinkled embûches of all sorts, and the people behind this site will not finance assuredly never the return of the Nordic ones. Because our elected official will have to ally themselves to the silent partners, the population clearly must mean his support and his desire to review the LNH to Quebec for a second time. Knowing that the Bulldogs and the Nordic ones marked the history of our city, « Never two without three » could be the motto of a return of the LNH to Quebec.

While inspiring itself actions of the people of Winnipeg, a city that resembles the ours with its 700 000 inhabitants and that comes all just one to build a beautiful aréna for only 125 millions of dollars, our objective is the following one: to collect a maximum of signatures – 100 000 seems to us to be a realistic objective. Thus, by this petition, we will deposit in front of everyone, every day, through www.retourdesnordiques.com, the exact number of signatories that all will have confirmed, by courriel, their wish to see constructed a modern, polyvalent aréna and marks with a certain modesty. All that with the intention of to do to understand to the potential investors that a team transfer is a solution viable for all.

You have questions? You desire to imply yourself more? Do not hesitate to contact us to mean us your support. Of more, we invite you to click on « Download the petition » to download the file. pdf of the official petition. Post it clearly in your commerces and work places. Done mouth to ear, call on the open lines and done to know your support to our gait. The participation of all important east.

The return of the Nordic ones to Quebec, now more than ever!

Éric Bergeron, François Gariepy

Good enough :D Thanks.

Tb0ne

Nov 29, 2004
Victoria
I'd definatly sign, translation needed here:

Votre courriel: Vote (courriel?)
Confirmez votre courriel: Confirm Vote (courriel?)
Votre ville: Vote message?

And good luck to Nordique fans, I'd love to see them get their team back.

BrimFullofAsham45

Dec 22, 2002
Tb0ne said:
I'd definatly sign, translation needed here:

Votre courriel: Vote (courriel?)
Confirmez votre courriel: Confirm Vote (courriel?)
Votre ville: Vote message?

And good luck to Nordique fans, I'd love to see them get their team back.

Your vote
Confirm your vote
Your city

Transported Upstater

I signed it, and my name looks funny next to all the francophones :)

acr*

I miss the Nordiques. We really need to bring back the teams that left the northeat in Quebec and Hartford.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
acr said:
I miss the Nordiques. We really need to bring back the teams that left the northeat in Quebec and Hartford.

And displace WHOM, acr

The Moose who were booted out of Minnesota and built MTS Centre out of Winnipeg;

The QMJHL Remparts, why did the AHL fail in Quebec even with a Montreal affiliation couldn't survive;

and Hartford now has the Rangers in their backyard and managing their building :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad