Request to each General Manager

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Since the roster has not been updated, I was wondering if each GM could post their needs for upcoming season and if they have any roster players available for trades.

Also, I was wondering if we could update the trade thread as it has not been updated since June.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
CALGARY FLAMES: My needs are pretty simple - I am looking for a 3/4 defenceman - but one at a reasonalbe salary (1.5 million or less) - It can be an older player playing out his last year or two.

What I have to offer in trade: I am willing to part with picks and prospects for the most part - my team is pretty set otherwise.

chump06

We're all good over here, anyone interested in exchanging picks and prospects is welcome, otherwise jason allison and jochen hecht are on the block for anyone looking for 2nd line talent...

cheers fellas

(cant wait for parros to come out for 3minutes a game and hit chumps:banghead: )

lol

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Islanders Needs

I need 1 centre, 2 defenceman and 2 wingers to fill my roster. I am not looking for over priced players as I am close to my cap. if you have extra fringe players and and looking to trade them than email me with the players name and your offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad