Red Wings Prospect Tracker - Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
How did Mantha look after that apparent injury? Did hee look the same after it or affected?

Looked alright. BC took some shots at his knee, didn't seem to bother him. Skated well and played well on the boards.

He got into a fight with Felix Girard near the end of the game, so I'd say he's okay.

Girard jumped him more than anything else. Mantha still had his gloves on at the end of the "fight". He simply tried to wrestle him to the ground. Val d'Or's coach even took Bibeau out at the end because BC was looking for trouble. They did the same last year with the Armada.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Looked alright. BC took some shots at his knee, didn't seem to bother him. Skated well and played well on the boards.

Girard jumped him more than anything else. Mantha still had his gloves on at the end of the "fight". He simply tried to wrestle him to the ground. Val d'Or's coach even took Bibeau out at the end because BC was looking for trouble. They did the same last year with the Armada.
BC, the QMJHL version of Boston Bruins? :sarcasm:

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
BAC is so dirty. The Bruins comparison is spot on - diving, hooking, etc. Mantha gets punched in the face in BAC zone with no call leading to their 2nd goal..

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Lol turned the game on at the right time. Just saw BAC tie it up and now Mantha makes it 4-3.

I'm keeping my expectations in check for him, but them numbers he's putting up tho

Chex LeMeneux

May 4, 2014
Metro Detroit
Val D'Or wins! Way to go, Mantha!

He's got to be MVP.

Great feed by Marcotte on Mantha's game winner. Like others have said, Mantha has to be the front runner for player of the year. Hope he can keep it going and clinch the Memorial Cup, but I know there are some good teams there.

Edit: Wish I was watching an English language feed so I could understand what the heck Mantha was saying during that interview.

Hankerchief*

Now this is impressive. You know it has to be when the Grand Daddy tweets it.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
According to @TSNquizmaster, that's 81 goals in 81 GP for Mantha. 57 in 57 reg season; 24 in 24 playoffs. No math major but that's GAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad