Prospect Info: Red Wings Prospect Tracker - Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Are you sure? I thought any team could sign him throughout the season. We had his rights exclusively until a certain date or when he goes back to Junior, though.

Pretty sure that's true. Remember the guys at WIIM saying if he's not signed by the start of season then you are drafr eligible again. Believe that is the case for all undrafted North Americans under a certain age (20?)

Had he not been signed by the Wings, they would have had to have hoped to be able to snap him up in next year's draft

http://www.wingingitinmotown.com/20...r-joe-hicketts-signed-to-entry-level-contract

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
How has Frk progressed?

By all accounts he's looked much improved in the prospect tourney and training camp compared to his lackluster (to the say the least) pro rookie performance last season. We'll have to wait until the AHL season begins before we can know for sure but it seems promising.

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
I have some questions about the Wings B/C prospects.

Nedomlel, Tvrdon, Aubry and Nestrasil.

What are the chances any of these guys ever cracks the Wings lineup?

MBauer

Feb 19, 2012
MI

I mean if there is a ton of injuries Nestrasil has a small possibility to get in a game or to maybe, he improved a lot of the course of last season, will see if he continues to improve.

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013

probertrules24

Jul 10, 2007
Canada

Out of the four I can see Nedomlel and Tvrdon possibly but my guess is it won't be with the Wings. This is unfortunate as I really liked both guys when they were drafted but I think they have to many prospects a head of them and they will end up running out of time and options and we lose them both to other orginizations that end up giving them a shot.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
AlessandroSerenRosso ‏@AlexSerenRosso 10 Min.

Alexander Kadeykin has been traded from Atlant to SKA St. Petersburg #RedWings #prospects

interesting move. SKA is one of the best teams in the KHL. will get get more or less ice-time there?

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
At least he will get better coaching from former Finnish National team coach Jukka Jalonen.
Jalonen was fired in April, Bykov is in charge now

I was supposed to watch him live tomorrow... SKA is the best team in the KHL, they really have some great forwards. I doubt Kadeykin gets much of an offensive role, probably 3rd or 4th line + PK.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Jalonen was fired in April, Bykov is in charge now

I was supposed to watch him live tomorrow... SKA is the best team in the KHL, they really have some great forwards. I doubt Kadeykin gets much of an offensive role, probably 3rd or 4th line + PK.

even 3rd line is tough. their F group is so damn good. but we'll see. maybe in the end kadeykin will center ilya. :D

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
I'll be watching some of our junior kids play tonght, any other prospects you guys are interested in me giving a report on?

StormSurge9

Aug 9, 2009
Guelph, ONT
I'll be live to watch Bertuzzi tonight. Will be interesting to see how he handles being the go-to offensive weapon. The only forwards better then Bert are Fabbri and Jason Dickinson and they are both still away at camps.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
even 3rd line is tough. their F group is so damn good. but we'll see. maybe in the end kadeykin will center ilya. :D

Yeah, gonna be tough for him to earn a valuable spot. Still, wishing him the best of luck to get as much TOI as possible. Interesting move.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010

None of these guys are sure things

Personally I am pulling hard for Nestrasil. He had such a break out halfway through last season. I doubt the Grifs would have made the playoffs w/o this.. He can PK, PP, is a big body with great reach & now sees the game so much better. If he has the same progress this year, he will be up. I like Nedomlel too...big stay-at-home clear-the-crease guy.

Last edited:

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
@Slapshotg0al
Kronwall talking about Ouellet: "X plays like he's been here for years" Mmmm Hmmm #OuelLaLa

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
I'll be watching the Guelph and Belleville and Kitchener and Owen Sound game watching Bertuzzi, Nastasiuk and the draft eligible kids. I'll give you updates after the game.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
SKA vice-president Roman Rotenberg had this to say about the trade:

- Alexander Kadeikin is a young talented forward, who has already played excellently in the KHL. We have no doubt in that he can make SKA even stronger, and that he can make the team play in a more varied style. Our club is committed to giving young Russian players the best facilities in which to grow professionally. We hope that playing for SKA, Alexander can reach a new level.

Source: ska.ru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->