GDT: Red Wings @ New Jersey Devils -7:00 EST- FS-D

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
i'll be able to watch this live. I'm hoping for good effort and a few goals, and that bertuzzi plays a second solid game in a row

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
One of the few good things about the last game was Bertuzzi finally looking like the guy we've heard about.
Keep it up kid!
One game with 3 take aways from him that lead to serious scoring chances against isn't what I heard about. He looked okay last game, but not the pest with offensive upside that he is in GR. I don't believe he will ever be that in the NHL and will likely be a journeyman AHL/NHL tweener.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Haven't watched the Devils yet this season, but their turnaround has been impressive so far. No idea what to expect. Hope it's a fun game.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
One game with 3 take aways from him that lead to serious scoring chances against isn't what I heard about. He looked okay last game, but not the pest with offensive upside that he is in GR. I don't believe he will ever be that in the NHL and will likely be a journeyman AHL/NHL tweener.

Last game he had a pulse.
If he plays like that every night, he'll stick as an energy line guy.
I don't think he'll ever be a big producer, but he has goalscorer's hands and some hockey IQ.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Last game he had a pulse.
If he plays like that every night, he'll stick as an energy line guy.
I don't think he'll ever be a big producer, but he has goalscorer's hands and some hockey IQ.

If he played like he did last game he won't last 5 more games. He had a pulse, but he also had massive gaffs that could have ended in multiple goals against.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
If he played like he did last game he won't last 5 more games. He had a pulse, but he also had massive gaffs that could have ended in multiple goals against.

maybe, but isn't that what many on this board want? Let the young guys play, they'll make mistakes and we'll lose a lot of games, but we seemingly don't win more games when our "real gud" veteran players are on the ice. Bertuzzi plays with effort, still has potential and he's a young player. I realize that you refered to blashhills state of desperation and his fear of giving his fate into the young players hands. I think bertuzzi will be ok in the next games and calm down a bit

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
this game feels incidental...nothing happens, and somehow 7 minutes are already played. i wonder how mantha could not get that shot on goal in the 3rd or 4th minute

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
ridicolous, how can he even miss the net on that? he must score this game, he looks like he has some jump this game

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Mike Green --- another bonehead play leads to a goal against.

Trade this guy while he has any value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad